You have no items in your shopping cart.
Steel Pinion Gears for 3.2mm Shaft - 11T
Old Price: $0.80
Special Price: $0.30
Part Number: HP-PIN0532-11
Hyperion Hardened Steel Pinion gears are the designed to put explosive performance in your 3D helicopter. The Pinion gears are machined from a special steel alloy and are hardened for ultimate strength and durability. During the manufacturing process, extremely tight tolerances are maintained so the pitch of the gear is precise. This means Hyperion Pinion gears run very quietly and efficiently. Compared to Steel, Brass or Aluminum gears wear out fast, causing degrade in performance due to the interface between the pinion and spur gears coming loose. The hardened Pinions are so tough that you can eliminate the need for spare gears in your toolbox. The Pinion gears are also strong enough to survive any insane power system that you choose to fit in your 3D helicopter.
Highest quality, Japanese-made Steel Pinion Gears with Black Oxide Anti-rust Coating and Hardened. Features a Module 0.5 pitch, Suitable for use with 400/450 class helicopters such as Align Trex450 series. M3 Setscrew included.
- Japanese-made Steel alloy Pinion Gears
- Black Oxide Anti-rust Coating
- Hardened for strength and durability
- Suitable for 450 class Electric Helicopters
Included with the package:
- Steel Pinion Gear for 3.2mm Shaft - 11T x 1
- Type: Pinion gear
- Material: Steel alloy (Black Oxide coating)
- No of Teeth: 11
- Module: 0.5
- Pinion I.D: 3.2mm
Recommended for Hyperion P1919M Helicopter Motor Applications:
For best performance, Select motor shaft size and Tooth count from the list.
- 3D Max w/rpm control: P1919M-04, 3S, use HP-PIN0523-13 (3200rpm max)
- 3D Max gas mode: P1919M-04, 3S, use HP-PIN0523-12 (3000 rpm max)
- Aerobatic: P1919M-06, 3S, use HP-PIN0523-15 (2900rpm max)
- Aerobatic: P1919M-06, 4S, use HP-PIN0523-11 (2880rpm max)
- Longest Runtime: P1919M-06, 3S, use HP-PIN0523-14