You have no items in your shopping cart.
Duo5800 v4 5.8GHz A/V Diversity Receiver Race Edition
Part Number: IMR-DUO5800V4RE
With groundbreaking products and technology, ImmersionRC brings you a more immersive FPV experience.
- The Duo5800 includes ImmersionRC's NexWaveRF technology, increasing inter-brand compatibility, and providing clean video in even the harshest of RF conditions.
- Dual, independent receivers greatly increase usable range
- Frequencies: 5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860MHz as standard, with 32 channel mode supporting most competitor's transmitters.
- Race Band will allow race band channels availble in the Vortex. This band falls within the legal US ham band, and can be sold domestically.
- A/V receiver with diversity antenna inputs
- GS-Link (Groundstation Link) for direct single-cable connection to the ImmersionRC Groundstation (soon to be released)
- >-90dBm typical sensitivity (using NexWaveRF module technology)
- SMA female antenna connectors, compatible with standard 5.8GHz antennas (omni or directional)
- Compatible with 'DC Short' antennas (such as the Cloverleaf, and SPW)
- Audible Low-battery alarm, Duo5800v4 uses a switching regulator for lower power consumption, and runs much cooler
- Inputs filtered against nearby 2.4GHz and UHF R/C radios.
- Input voltage 6-16V DC (2.1mm plug, center pin positive)
- Triple A/V output, for three viewing/recording devices
- Single-button user interface, and remote control from the groundstation
- ~1km range with 25mW CE-Legal transmitters
- Diversity may be used in several ways, all of which provide a better FPV experience.
- Use two patch antennas to cover a wider flight area.
- Use a patch, and an omni directional antenna to provide 360 degree coverage for landing approaches
- Use antennas with opposite circular polarization to ensure that stronger CP reflections are used
- 32 Channel Support
- Version 4 of the Duo5800 introduces 32 channel support. Four bands are fully supported, including the standard ‘Airwave' band used for all ImmersionRC and FatShark 5.8GHz transmitters to date.
- All other common 5.8GHz FPV frequencies are also fully supported, including Boscam, Team Black Sheep, DJI, etc.
- Filtered Inputs
- To eliminate the range-reducing effects of co-located UHF, or 2.4GHz uplinks, the Duo5800 is equipped with two high-performance RF filters, one on each of it's independent receiver inputs.
- The Smart Receiver
- The Duo5800 is the first in a line of ‘smart' receivers, designed for single-cable, plug and play, integration with the ImmersionRC Antenna Tracker (v2) system (Part#: IMR-EZANTRKV2). Power, Audio, Video, and a bi-directional data link, are all passed through a single Mini-Din connector, connected to the Antenna Tracker.
- A Patch Above
- Directly connect one of the Duo5800's SMA input to an ImmersionRC 5.8GHz, 13dBi patch antenna (Part#: IMR-SNAN5G8P-L/IMR-SNAN5G8P-R). for a serious range boost. Connect two of them to cover a larger area, with automatic switching between the two.
- Install the Duo, and it's antennas on an antenna tracker (Part#: IMR-EZANTRKV2) to follow a model around the sky. The 13dBi patch provides at least a factor of 4 increase in range, even for license-free 25mW Transmitters. (Part#: IMR-TX5G8-25).
- Dimensions: 88mm(L) x 105mm(W) x 25mm(H)
- Weight: 180g
- Sensitivity: better than -90dBm
- RF Impedance: 50 ohms
- IRC/FatShark: 5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860 (all within the legal ISM band)
- IRC RaceBand: 5685, 5695, 5732, 5769, 5806, 5843, 5880, 5917 MHz (legal for Ham use in USA)
- E Band: 5705, 5685, 5665, 5645, 5885, 5905, 5925, 5945
- B Band: 5733, 5752, 5771, 5790, 5809, 5828, 5847, 5866
- A Band: 5865, 5845, 5825, 5805, 5785, 5765, 5745, 5725
- Audio: Stereo, Subcarriers on 6.0, and 6.5MHz
- Modulation: FM, Audio and Video
- Video Impedance: 75 ohms
- Alarm: Low Battery, Programmable
- Power Requirements: 6-13v
- Power Consumption: ~300mA