You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hyperion ZMR 250 Quadcopter Kit with PCB
Part Number: HP-FPZMR250KIT
The ZMR 250 is one of the most popular FPV quadcopter frames today. The ZMR 250 combines durability and affordability. Include in the kit are extra-thick 4mm arms for minimal breakage. Designed from the ground up with quality 3k carbon fiber all around.
The integrated Power Distribution Board (PDB) means soldering your ESC's and laying out your electronics is quick and hassle-free.
Enjoy tearing up the skies but not your wallet with this premium ZMR 250 quadcopter kit.
- True 2mm Top & Bottom Plates
- 4mm Thick Arms for Added Durability
- Full Power Distribution Board (PDB) with regulators.
- 3k Carbon Fiber
- Easy setup with your Naze 32 Flight Controller
Includes in the package:
- Arms: 4x
- Bottom/Center Plate: 2x
- Camera Plate: 1x (for board cameras)
- Dampened Top Camera Plate: 1x (for Mobius or similar)
- Landing Gear: 4x
- 35mm Aluminum Standoffs: 8x
- Hardware: Ny-lock Nuts and Bolts
Needed for Completion:
- Flight Controller: Naze32 or CC3D
- ESC: 10-20A
- Motors: 1804-2208
- Propellers: 5-6" (MultiOne 5x3, 5x4.5, 6x3, or 6x5 props recommended)
- Battery: 3S 1300, 3S 1800, or 4S 1300 (Hyperion G7 HV recommended)
- Receiver: (Hyperion DSMX Compatible 6ch Receiver)