You have no items in your shopping cart.
Attitude V3 Modular 3D FPV Headset
Regular Price: $332.00
Special Price: $280.95
Part Number: FAS-HS-ATTV3
With over 10 years of excellence, Fat Shark is the leading brand in R/C FPV systems.
- The Attitude V3 with interlaced 3D support literally adds a new dimension to FPV. For serious FPV racers, 3D is not a gimmick; the depth perception advantage of 3D gives an immense advantage over 2D hobbled competitors (not to mention massive fun factor). The FPV racing theme extends to the addition of a modular receiver bay for multiple bands to allow even more pilots to fly together. Attitude V3 ships with the new 32-channel Race Band receiver. AttitudeV3 is compatible with the Fat Shark fan equipped faceplate for extra comfortable fit and fog free viewing (not included).
- For best performance, select a channel that has the least amount of interference. While the transmitter is turned OFF, turn on the video headset and look at the screen as you check each channel. Clear channels will have a consistent static background. Channels with interference will have horizontal static lines.
- Always perform a range test before flying. This includes AV and RC controls. Some RC receivers can be affected by the proximity of other electronic devices particularly the AV TX.
- Try to space out your components as much as possible to avoid interference to your RC control range (keep stuff away from RX)
- Until experienced, practice flying in a familiar area to avoid becoming disorientated.
- Due to antenna characteristics, there is a “null” in line with antenna direction. You may experience excessive video breakup when flying overhead
- 5.8Ghz signal strength drops off very fast, stay safely within solid AV range
- For maximum distance it is very important that a clear line of sight exists between the transmitter and the video headset. 2 of the worst causes of interference are human bodies and reinforced concrete.
- Place your TX antenna in open area in a vertical orientation
- Multipathing (reflections off buildings/ tall objects) causes signal cancellation and result in broken video. Fly in open areas away from buildings or other tall structures (i.e. barns, hills).
- 5.8Ghz AV with 2.4Ghz RC controllers: 2.4Ghz may cause harmonic interference on Ch2 – Ch7 of the 5.8Ghz AV (Ch1 not affected). The headset has been equipped with a high pass filter that will allow the system to work with CE certified 2.4Ghz RC controllers. However, the filtering may be insufficient to remove noise from overpowered non CE certified controllers.
- If you experience interference from your RC radio, change the AV channel to channel 1.
- Although you don't require any license to operate this device, you are still legally responsible for operating in a responsible manner.
Included in the package:
- 1 x Attitude V3 FPV Headset
- 1 x 7.4V, 1000 mAh LiPo Battery
- 1 x 5G8, 32ch RF Module with RaceBand
- 1 x SpiroNET Circular Polarized Antenna
- 1 x Zipper Case
- Headset Specifications:
- FOV (field of view): 32°diagonal (Image size: 1.3m @ 2m)
- Type: Plastic optic module
- Interpupillary Distance(IPD): 59 to 69 mm (adjustable)
- Optional Diopter Lens Inserts: -2, -4, -6 dpt
- Full color LCD polarized LED backlit
- Binocular display (640 X 480 VGA)
- NTCS/PAL auto selecting
- 2D / interlaced 3D
- Audio: Stereo (requires adjustable volume earphone)
- User Controls:
- Channel selection/ head tracker reset mode selection (wired/wireless)
- Contrast/ brightness control/ 2D or 3D mode selection
- Power supply: 7 - 13 V (2S/3S supply)
- Power consumption: 320mA wireless, 200mA direct mode (RX off) (@7.4V nominal)
- Battery: 7.4V, 1000mAh Li-po
- DVR: None
- RF Modules (Optional): multi channel and band support (modular RF)
- Head Tracker: 9DOF 2-axis
- 3.5mm AV in/out port
- Power in port
- 3.5mm stereo earphone port
- Mini DIN head tracker data port
- 5G8 32ch RaceBand RF module
- 5G8 SpiroNET CP antenna
- 7.4V,1000mAh Li-po battery
- Battery discharge adapter
- Ergonomic molded headset w/ adjustable headband
- Dimensions: 169 x 88 x 41.5mm
- Weight: 167 g
- Packaging Size: 207 x 132 x 62mm
- 5G8 RaceBand Receiver Specifications:
- Supply Power: 3.3~5 V
- RX Sensitivity: ? -90 dB
- RF Input Level: -90 dBm~+5 dBm
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Operating Temperature: -10~65°
- Size: 42 x 25 mm
- Weight: 10.8 g
- Channel Chart:
DIP Switch Band Name CH1 CH2 CH3 CH4 CH5 CH6 CH7 CH8 0-0 Band 1 Fat Shark / ImmersionRC 5740 5760 5780 5800 5820 5840 5860 5880 0-1 Band 2 Boscam E 5705 5685 5665 5645 5885 5905 5925 5945 1-0 Band 3 Boscam A 5865 5845 5825 5805 5785 5765 5745 5725 1-1 Band 4 RaceBand 5658 5695 5732 5769 5806 5843 5880 5917