You have no items in your shopping cart.
Arduino Compatible DUE Microcontroller Board
Part Number: HP-ABR-DUE
Get creative with your friends and families
The Arduino Compatible Due is a microcontroller board based on the Atmel SAM3X8E ARM Cortex-M3 CPU. It is the first Arduino board based on a 32-bit ARM core microcontroller. It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 12 can be used as PWM outputs), 12 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 84 MHz clock, an USB OTG capable connection, 2 DAC (digital to analog), 2 TWI, a power jack, an SPI header, a JTAG header, a reset button and an erase button. Warning: Unlike most Arduino boards, the Arduino Due board runs at 3.3V. The maximum voltage that the I/O pins can tolerate is 3.3V. Applying voltages higher than 3.3V to any I/O pin could damage the board. The board contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a micro-USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started. The Due is compatible with all Arduino shields that work at 3.3V and are compliant with the 1.0 Arduino pinout.
Included in the package:
- Arduino Compatible DUE Microcontroller Board x 1
- Microcontroller: AT91SAM3X8E
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V DC
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-16V DC
- Digital I/O Pins: 54 (of which 12 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 12
- Analog Output Pins: 2 (DAC)
- Total DC Output Current on all I/O lines: 130 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 800 mA
- DC Current for 5V Pin: 800 mA
- Flash Memory: 512 KB all available for the user applications
- SRAM: 96 KB (two banks: 64KB and 32KB)
- Clock Speed: 84 MHz
- Length: 101.52 mm
- Width: 53.3 mm
- Weight: 36 g
*This product is not produced or endorsed by Arduino.