You have no items in your shopping cart.
Arduino Compatible DIY MAX7219 Red LED Dot Matrix Display Module
Old Price: $1.95
Special Price: $0.98
Part Number: HP-AMO-MAX7219K
Get creative with your friends and families
Make your arduino projects more fun and exciting by using this DIY MAX7219 Red LED Dot Matrix Display Module. You can create different signs and texts as indicators for each function. This DIY module can be assembled and also you can cascade more modules incase you need a more functional output, like scrolling text or signs. This module features a 8x8 common cathode dot matrix and operates on 5V DC.
- Single module can drive a 8*8 common cathode dot matrix
- Operating Voltage:5V
- Mounting holes 3mm diameter
- With input and output interface,support several modules cascading
Included with the package:
- Arduino Compatible DIY MAX7219 Red LED Dot Matrix Display Module x 1
- Size:50mmx32mmx15mm/1.95"x1.25"x0.58"(inch) (approx)
- MCU control
- Module operating voltage: 5V
- LED Color: Red
Note: This is a DIY module and need to be assembled. Requires soldering experience.
- Left side of module is input port,right side is output port
- When control single module,only needs to connect input port with CPU
- When several modules are cascading, the first module input port connects with CPU, output port connects with the second module's input port; the second module's output port connects with the third module's input port and so on.
- Take 51 MCU as example:VCC-5V;GND-GND;DIN-P2.2;CS-P2.1;CLK-P2.0
*This product is not produced or endorsed by Arduino.