You have no items in your shopping cart.
Arduino Compatible MB-102 Solderless Breadboard
Old Price: $3.95
Special Price: $1.34
Part Number: HP-AMO-MB102
Get creative with your friends and families
This is a fully Arduino compatible solderless breadboard with 830 tie points (consists of: 630 tie-point terminal strip, 200 tie-point distribution strips) Matrix: 126 separate 5 point terminals, plus 4 horizontal bus lines (Power Lines) of 50 test points each. Wire size: Suitable for 20~29 AWG (0.3mm ~ 0.8mm) wires Ideal for experimenting with various circuits in labs, DIY projects etc. No soldering required. Plug-n-play design.
- Mb102 Bread Board
- 830 Solder-less Points
- Ideal for Experimenting With Circuit Design In Labs
- Compatible with resistance, diodes, transistors, LED's , Capacitors and other types of electronic components
- Completely reusable
- Colored coordinates for easy components placement
- Phosphor bronze nickel plated spring clips
- Accept a variety of wire sizes 20-29 AWG
Included with the package:
- Arduino Compatible MB-102 Solderless Breadboard x 1
- Material: ABS plastic
- Size : 166 mm X 54 mm
- Distribution holes: 200
- Terminal holes 630
*This product is not produced or endorsed by Arduino.