You have no items in your shopping cart.
Arduino Compatible Motor and Driver Board Combo
Old Price: $3.95
Special Price: $2.92
Part Number: HP-AMO-MODRV
Get creative with your friends and families
This Arduino compatible Motor driver module for motors that allows you to use Arduino to control the working speed and direction of the motor. Based on the ULN2003A chipset, it is able to drive one stepper motor and has on-board 4 LEDs for indication and a presoldered XH-5P socket for ready use. This module can be used for the development of robotics, intelligent vehicles and DIY projects etc.
- On-board ULN2003A chipset
- On-board 4-way indicator light
- On-board XH-5P socket
- Compatible with Arduino
Included with the package:
- Arduino Compatible Motor and Driver Board Combo x 1
- Rated Voltage: DC 5V
- Number of Pole: 4
- Speed Variation Ratio: 1/64
- Stride Angle: 5.625°/64
- DC Resistance: 200Ω ± 7%(25°C)
- Idle In-traction Frequency: >600Hz
- Idle Out-traction Frequency: >1000Hz
- In-traction Torque: >34.3mN.m(120Hz)
- Self-positioning Torque: >34.3mN.m
- Insulated Resistance: >10MΩ(500V)
- Insulated Electricity Power: 600VAC/1mA/1s
- Insulation Grade: A
- Rise in Temperature: < 40K(120Hz)
- Noise:< 40dB(120Hz, No load, 10cm)
Notes: For motor tutorial, please refer below link.
- *This product is not produced or endorsed by Arduino.