You have no items in your shopping cart.
Arduino Compatible 2-Channel DC 5V Relay Module Board
Old Price: $4.95
Special Price: $2.95
Part Number: HP-ARL-2CH5V
Get creative with your friends and familiesA Relay is an electrically operated switch. Many relays use an electromagnet to mechanically operate the switch and provide electrical isolation between two circuits. This 2 channel 5V relay has both optical and magnetic isolation, providing a lot of protection to the inputs from electrical faults on the outputs. This module helps you to avoid complicated wiring processes and save you much time to accomplish your goal. All of these features make the relay, a great component for automation of your projects. Features:
- Equiped with 2 high-current relays, AC250V, 10A / DC30V, 10A
- Works well with both 3.3V and 5V logic (Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Teensy..), requiring little current drive
- Breadboard friendly, using Female/male dupont makes it extremely convenient for prototyping
- LED indicates its working status. Red refers to errors
- 3 terminals per SPDT relay
Included in the package:
- Arduino Compatible 2-Channel DC 5V Relay Module Board x 1
- Channels: 2
- Voltage: 5v
- Relay: AC250V 10A ; DC30V 10A
- Interface: Arduino
- Electromagnetic relays are employed for the protection of various AC and DC equipments.
- For the over/under current and voltage protection of various AC and DC equipments.
- For differential protection.
- Device switching.
- Multiple DIY projects.
*This product is not produced or endorsed by Arduino.