You have no items in your shopping cart.
Arduino Compatible 2-color LED Module
Part Number: HP-ASE-2LED
Get creative with your friends and families
This is the 3mm Two color LED module (KY-011) for Arduino, emits red and green light. You can adjust the amount of each color using PWM. This module consist of a common cathode 3mm red/green LED and a 0 ohm resistor, Since operating voltage is 2.0v ~2.5v you'll need to use limiting resistors to prevent burnout when connecting to the Arduino.
Included in the package:
- Arduino Compatible 2-color LED Module x 1
- Color: Green + Red
- Diameter: 3mm
- Case Color: None
- Package Type: Diffusion
- Voltage (V) :2.0-2 .5
- Current (mA): 10
- Beam angle: 150
- Wavelength (NM): 571nm + 644nm
- Luminous intensity (MCD) :20-40; 40-80
- Stent type: long-legged
- Arduino pin 10 --> resistor 330 Ohm --> Signal pin of the module
- Arduino pin 11 --> resistor 330 Ohm --> Middel pin of the module
- Arduino GND --> module -/GND
Note: Use a couple of 330Ω resistors to limit the current from the Arduino and prevent burning the LED.
*This product is not produced or endorsed by Arduino.