You have no items in your shopping cart.
Arduino Compatible Button Switch Module
Old Price: $3.95
Special Price: $2.95
Part Number: HP-ASE-BTN
Get creative with your friends and families
Now switch ON a function or a program at the press of a button easily with this Arduino compatible Key Switch Module. This module consists of a micro size push button that will output a high signal when pressed. The module consists of a FZ1713 tactile push button switch and a resistor. Compatible with popular electronics platforms like Arduino, Raspberry Pi and Esp8266.
Included with the package:
- Arduino Compatible Button Switch Module x 1
- Rating: 50mA 12VC
- Environment temperature: -25°C to 105°C [ -13°F to 221°F]
- Electrically Life: 100,000 cycles
- Operating Force: 180/230(±20gf)
- Dimensions: 18.5mm x 15mm [0.728in x 0.591in]
Note: When the key is pressed the buildin LED on pin 13 will be turned off.Connecting to the Arduino:
- Pin - = GND, connect to GND of the Arduino
- Pin (middel pin) +5 v, connect to Arduino +5
- Pin S signal, connect to Arduino pin 10
*This product is not produced or endorsed by Arduino.