You have no items in your shopping cart.
Arduino Compatible Infrared Flame Detection Sensor Module (Blue)
Part Number: HP-ASE-FLM
Get creative with your friends and families
Infra Red Flame Detection Sensor Module is sensitive to the flame, but also can detect ordinary light. Usually used as a flame/fire alarm. Detects a flame or a light source of a wavelength in the range of 760nm-1100 nm. Detection point of about 60 degrees, particularly sensitive to the flame spectrum. Sensitivity is adjustable with stable performance.
- Detection angle is about 60 degrees, sensitive to the flame spectrum.
- Operating voltage 3.3V~5V
- Output (a) analog, output (b) voltage, digital switch outputs (0 and 1)
- Mounting screw hole provided
- Power indicator LED (red) and digital switch output indicator (green)
- Stable Comparator chip LM393
- Flame detection distance is within 0.8m (if the intensity of flame is high, then detection distance will be increased)
Included with the package:
- Arduino Compatible Flame Detection Sensor Module x 1
- Operating Voltage: 3.3~5V DC
Flame sensor Pin Out:
- + -- 3.3V-5V voltage
- - -- GND
- DO -- board digital output interface (0 and 1)
- AO -- board analog output interface
Note:On board, digital output interface can be directly connected with the microcontroller IO.
Please install sensor at a distance from flame, high temperature may burn out the sensor module.
*This product is not produced or endorsed by Arduino.