You have no items in your shopping cart.
Arduino Compatible Water Level Sensor
Old Price: $3.95
Special Price: $1.14
Part Number: HP-ASE-WTR
Get creative with your friends and families
Water level sensor is used to measure water level in water tank or in any other equipment. In our daily life we need to detect the level of water, like in water tank at the top of roof which is not directly accessible and in laboratories where specific level of any liquid is required to be monitored. In such applications water level sensor is very useful. This module is designed mainly for the DIY hobbyist and provide them a low-cost and easy-to-use water level detection scheme with the Arduino uno board. The sensor can measure water level up to 40mm (4cm). This is an analog sensor and the data that will be read, gives values from 0 to 1024.
- Water sensor is simple and easy to use
- Working voltage: DC 3-5V, working current: <20mA and sensor type: simulation
- Exposed through a series of parallel wire line mark to measure the water droplets and size to determine water level
- Easy conversion of water level to analog signal, output of the simulation values can be read directly by arduino board, to achieve the effect of water level alarm
Included in the package:
- Arduino Compatible Water Level Sensor x 1
- Operating Voltage: DC5V
- Working current: less than 20mA
- Sensor Type: Analog
- Detection area :40mm x16mm
Water level sensor is provided with three output terminals.
- + stands for +5V
- – stands for GND
- S stands for signal
*This product is not produced or endorsed by Arduino.