You have no items in your shopping cart.
MAMBA MICRO X ESC for Car
Old Price: $72.63
Special Price: $54.00
Part Number: CC-MMB-MICRO-X
Extreme Power and Control in an Extremely Small Space
The Mamba Micro X puts Extreme Power, Extreme Control and Extreme Fun in a relatively small footprint – small enough for most 1:18th scale vehicles.
The waterproof Micro X is suitable for 2WD or 4WD vehicles over 1.5 lbs and up to 2.25 lbs. The Micro X and Castle's “mighty-mite” 0808 brushless motors is simply an awesome brushless power system upgrade for Mini-LST, Half-Eight, Mini-Quake and Spyder vehicles. In following with the other Mamba X Series ESCs, the new Mamba Micro X features even more extreme performance and capabilities than the model it replaces.
The new Micro X receives a heavy-duty BEC (battery eliminator circuit) to handle today's high-draw digital servos and also features a programmable Auxiliary Wire (AUX) that allows the user to make “on-the-go” adjustments to several settings, such as torque control and max throttle, directly from a compatible transmitter. This allows you to fine-tune the performance of the Micro X to meet changing driving conditions.
Sensor Support (with optional Sensor Harness)
New to the Micro X is the ability to run sensored brushless motors with the purchase of an optional Sensor Harness from Castle Creations. Now, a whole new group of R/C enthusiasts will be able to enjoy the power, control and fun of a Castle power system in your vehicle. The Micro X is cable of running on 2S up to 3S LiPo power with a highly-efficient heat sink design to keep you running cool, even when pushing it hard in mud, sand and other heavy power applications.
Castle Link: Industry-Leading Software Functions and Tuning
Small but mighty, the Micro X can be “custom tuned” via Castle's industry-leading Castle Link software.
Castle Link adjustable settings for the new Micro X include:
- Braking Curve
- Drag Brake
- Auto LiPo Cutoff
- Punch Control
- Reverse Type
- Motor Type
*Not intended for operation while submerged in liquid. If unit is operated in wet conditions, rinse with fresh water to remove dirt or corrosives, then fully dry unit.
- Input Voltage Range: MIN: 2S LiPo; MAX: 3S LiPo, 12.6V
- BEC Specifications: Adjustable: 5.5V or 7.5V (2A Peak), default 5.5V
- Operating Environment: Waterproof* design allows for use in nearly any environment. (See Product Use Statements)
- Brake: Proportional
- Reversible: Yes - with lockout
- On/Off Switch: Yes, waterproof
- ESC Cooling Fan: No
- Size: 1.61”in x 0.75”in x 1.10” inches (4.1 x 1.9 x 2.8 cm)
- Weight (w/o battery connector soldered to ESC): 1.20 oz (34.01 g)
- Items Needed for Operation:
- *Battery Connector required, 4mm Castle Connectors are recommended.
- Product Use Statements:
- *Applying voltages higher than 12.6 volts will cause irreparable damage to your controller, voiding your warranty.
- *Recommended battery capacity for 1:18th scale vehicles is 1500mAh. We recommend using 30C continuous discharge or higher LiPo batteries (or high quality 25C batteries such as Traxxas® Power Cell).
- *The Mamba Micro X has 3.5mm bullet connectors on the motor wires and the battery input wires are bare. You must add the connector of your choice to the battery leads. We recommend a high current connector rated for at least 40 amps.
- Application Guidelines:
- *1:18th scale RC hobby vehicles weighing up to 2.25lbs.