You have no items in your shopping cart.
FMS P-40B Warhawk 1400mm PNP w/Retracts
Part Number: FMS-P40BPNP14
If you are a fan of Military aircraft than you'll understand the glorious history of the P-40B Flying Tiger.
The Flying Tiger played an important role and had a brilliant record in China during WWII. To pay homage to this classic warbird, FMS has revived it again after numerous studies, testing and redesign.
In the real world battleground P-40s were not as devastating as the P-51. However in the RC model world, the FMS P-40 shows extraordinary talents. The stable flying performance will rival any other warbird. The new high-magnification foam technology greatly reduces the flying weight adding additional performance. The scale appearance allows it to be great static model as well as an excellent flyer.
Equipped with redesigned metal retracts and sporting a retractable tail wheel , split flaps, newly designed ball links along with servo boxes housing 17gram digital servos all-around allows for easy set up.
- Full scale split flap.
- Shock absorbing metal oleo landing gear struts.
- Retractable main and rear landing gear.
- Ball link connectors and Servo box design. No more glued in servos. A bad servo can be replaced with 2 screws.
- New technology EPO foam.
- Removable sliding battery tray.
- New FMS 90 degree retract.
- New 4258 650Kv motor, 70A ECS with 5A SBEC, Digital metal gear servo.
- Multi connector system for easier connection.
- Nylon hinge material on control surfaces.
- Wingspan: 1400mm/55.1in
- Overall Length: 1192mm/46.9in
- Flying Weight: Approx 2500g/5.5lbs
- Motor: Brushless 4258 650kv
- ESC: 70A with 5a SBEC
- Servo: 17g Digital Metal Gear x6, 9g Digital Metal gear x 1
- Radio: 6 Channel
- Prop Size: 14x8, 3 Blade
- Recommended Battery: Li-Po 14.8V 3300mAh (not included)
- Material: EPO
- Retracts: Yes
Needed for Completion
- 6 channel Radio(Tx and Rx)
- Flight Battery