You have no items in your shopping cart.
F3 Flight Controller Acro
Part Number: HP-FCF3ACRO
The Hyperion F3 Flight Controller gives you all the features you want, whether you're into FPV racing, acrobatic flying or drone photography.
The F3 Flight Controllers next-generation STM32 F3 processor with hardware floating point unit for efficient flight calculations and the ever faster ARM-Cortex M4 core capable of loops speeds 2x faster than other boards.
The Hyperion F3 Flight Controller builds on tried and tested software, processor and sensor technology to make your aircraft fly like it's on rails. The F3 Flight Controller also runs the open-source Cleanflight flight control (FC) software which has an ever-growing community of friendly developers and users. Being open-source means that you too can contribute to the system.
The No-Compromise I/O lets you use all the features all the time; e.g. Connect your OSD + SmartPort + SBus + GPS + LED Strip + Battery Monitoring + Sonar + 8 motors - all at the same time!
Don't let the size fool you, the tiny yet and lightweight Hyperion F3 Flight Controller has a standard 36x36mm form-factor with 30.5mm mounting holes and weighs just 6 grams.
With the built-in high-capacity black box flight log recorder allows you optimize your tuning and see the results of your setup without guesswork. Also included with the F3 Flight Controller is the developer friendly debugging port (SWD) and boot mode selection, unbrickable bootloader.
The F3 Flight Controller offers full support for OneShot ESCs for easy PID tuning and a sharper response.
The F3 Flight Controller Supports SBus, SumH, SumD, Spektrum1024/2048, XBus, PPM, PWM receivers. No external inverters required (built-in).
The Programmable LED light functions gives you dedicated output for programmable LEDs - great for orientation, racing and night flying.
The F3 Flight Controller comes packed with other features such as battery monitoring ports for voltage and current, Sonar support for precision low-altitude hold, and a Buzzer port for audible warnings and notifications.
The F3 Flight Controllers I2C port always powered, perfect for external sensors or always-on OLED Screen.
- Easy to access connectors and solder pads.
- Configurable. Choose to use connectors, solder pads or pins.
- Stackable. Mount to your PDB or OSD.
- Compact. Just 36x36mm size.
- 8 Dedicated PWM outputs
- 8 PWM Inputs
- 36 I/O Connections
- 72Mhz Clock Speed
- 3 Hardware Serial Ports
- 36x36mm board with 30.5mm mounting holes
- STM32F303 CPU, 72Mhz inc FPU
- High-Capacity Flash Memory
- MPU6050 accelerometer/gyro
- MicroUSB socket
- 2x 8pin JST-SH sockets (PPM, PWM, SERIAL RX, GPIO, ADC, 3V, 5V, GND)
- 8x 3pin through-holes for pin headers for ESC/Servo connections
- 2x 4pin through-holes for pin headers for 2x serial ports
- 1x 2pin through-holes for pin headers for battery voltage
- 1x 2pin through-holes for pin headers for buzzer
- 1x 4pin JST-SH socket for I2C
- 1x 4pin JST-SH socket for SWD debugging