You have no items in your shopping cart.
EOS 0840i 8S DC Charger (1000w)
Part Number: HP-EOS0840i
The Hyperion EOS 0840i 1000W DC Balance Charger/Discharger is for users demanding a “workhorse”, high-output DC charger capable of huge wattage for quick charge times.
The EOS0840i can charge up to 8S Lithium batteries with a maximum current of 40A. The EOS0840i is compatible with HvLi batteries, capable of charging the next generation of G6 HvLi 4.35V Batteries. The Hyperion EOS 0840i offer a super high charge rate capability, it also boasts great features such as Store Mode, Cycle Mode, and 10 memory profiles and high power balancing.
What's more, users can also use it as a Lithium Battery Meter and Lithium Battery Internal Resistance Meter for checking your batteries milliohm readings. There are also built-in safety features such as Auto Charge Mode, Capacity Limit, and Time Limit.
The EOS0840i comes optimized to be used with our “EOS PC Tool” analyzing and charging software, giving you unparalleled ability to operate the charger through your computer. Now you can conveniently Charge, Discharge, monitor packs and view other data in real-time graphs from your PC. You can even update your firmware all through the EOS PC Tool application too.
For users that have a Android or iOS smartphone you are in luck too, the EOS 0840i is also capable of being controlled through the “EOS Connect” APP. Just download the APP from online, connect the EOS 0840i Charger to the EOS Wifi Module (sold separate) and you are ready to charge! Never has been controlling or analyzing your charge data been easier, either at the field or home.
- “EOS PC Tool” Charger Control Software: The “EOS PC Tool” software gives you unparalleled ability to operate the charger through your computer. You can monitor pack voltage, cell voltage and other data during charging. View your charge date in real-time graphs. You can initiate, control charging, and update firmware from the “EOS PC Tool” too.
- “EOS Connect WiFi Module”: Charge using your Android or iOS Smartphone. By connecting the “EOS Connect WiFi Module” to your EOS 0840i you can control charge rates, settings, and watch real-time data all from the convenience of your Android or iOS smartphone. (HP-EOSWIFIMOD sold separately)
- Terminal Voltage Control (TVC): Terminal Voltage Control is the end-voltage of the pack when finished charging, users can change voltage settings of packs during charging. Recommended for expert use only.
- Battery Internal Resistance Meter: The user may check each cell's individual internal resistance. This reading is in milli-ohm units.
- LiPo Battery Meter: This useful feature give the user the ability to analyze the batteries total voltage and individual cells voltage
Included with the package:
- EOS 0840i 1000W Charger x 1
- 2-8S Multiple Balance Board Adapter x 1
- Insulated Banana to XT60 Battery Connector x 1
- Charging Cable with Insulated Banana Connector x 1
- LiPo/LiFe/HvLi: 1-8 cells
- NiMh/NiCd: 1-20 cells
- Pb: 2-24 cells
- Max Charge Current: 40A
- Max Discharge Current: 8A
- Max Charge Wattage: 1000W
- Max Discharge Wattage: 80W
- Max Cell Balance Current: 800mAh (per cell)
- User Memory: 10 battery profiles
- DC Input Voltage: 11-30V
- Connection port for Temperature Sensor
- USB Connection for "EOS PC Tool" software and firmware update
- Optional EOS Connect WiFi module for smartphone APP control (iOS or Android compatible)
- Battery Cycle Mode: Charge and Discharge your packs up to 5 times
- Display Type: 2x16 LCD
- Cooling System: Built-in fan x2pc
- Case Size: 156x138x76mm
- Weight: 1240g
During charge of HVLipo Batteries using Hyperion EOS Series Chargers, please choose the HVLI mode at Battery Types. (You must NOT choose this (HVLI) mode for NORMAL Lipo Bateries. It's dangerous and cause the fire by overcharge. )