You have no items in your shopping cart.
Forge 3D - Personal Desktop 3D Printer (AU/CN Plug)
Old Price: $399.95
Special Price: $299.95
Part Number: HP-FORGE3DAU
The latest version of the i3 style Desktop 3D printers have arrived! The Hyperion Forge 3D is a fully-assembled 3D printer that brings to you the latest and greatest in the 3D printing world, for a great price too. All you need to do is some simple assembly and then turn it ON. The Hyperion Forge 3D utilizes a rugged 3 Linear bearing design for the extruder, thus eliminating any rubbing or loosening of the belts that other brand 3D printers might have.
The Hyperion Forge 3D features high-strength rolled edge punched steel construction, a easy-to-navigate blue LCD display, the controller runs extremely fast and reliable on the controller. The Forge 3D also comes equipped with a high quality power supply that is switchable between 110v and 240v. All the motors are fastened directly to the frame and the wiring harnesses are retained neatly with flexible cable trays.
The printer includes all the features that you would expect from a high end modern 3D printer, such as a heated adjustable print bed, interchangeable print nozzles (it comes standard with 0.4mm but can be fitted with 0.3mm or 0.2mm) and a 200x200x180mm print area that is plenty big enough for most projects.
The Forge 3D comes flat packed and can be constructed in less than 30 minutes, probably less if you're familiar with 3D printers, and because it is based on such a popular format the printer is easy to modify and maintain.
This machine is incredibly simple to use, just load your printing file to the open-source Cura software, export the .gcode format onto your SD card, then pop the SD card into the printer, select the file you want to print via the graphical user interface and press GO; and the Forge 3D does all the rest of the work for you. If you want to be able to control the printer direct from your computer the Forge 3D can also be connected via USB cable.
With the Forge 3D's relatively low-cost and high quality DIY'ers, hobbyists, and designers alike will be rushing to so what they can create!
- Stable and durable construction (rigid frame, does not flex or vibrate.)
- Low noise
- Simple construction for easy set up
- Ability to print accurately at high speed (70mm/s)
- Solid and precise printing
- SD Card printing
- Compatible with a large variety of filament materials
- Super easy to maintain
Included in the package:
- 1x Hyperion Forge 3D Printer
- 1x Single Step Extruder
- 1x Hex wrench and Bolt kit for assembly
- 1x SD Card (Loaded with Instruction Manual, Cura Software)
- 1x Hotplate
- 1x Hotplate release board and removal tool
- 1x PLA Filament sample
- 1x Power Supply Cable
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x Filament Stand
- 1x Instruction Manual Guide
- 3D Printer Style: Hyperion Forge 3D (The latest i3 v2, RepRap style.)
- Case Material: Powder Coated Steel
- Extruder Type: MK10 Single-Head
- Plate: Laminated Heated Build Plate
- Print Technology: FDM
- 3D Printing Build Size: 200mm x 200mm x 180mm
- Printing Compatible Material: PLA, ABS
- Print Layer Resolution: 0.10mm
- Print Layer Thickness: 0.1mm ~ 0.5mm
- Printer Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Print Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
- Printing Speed: 30~60mm/s, Max 70mm/s
- Extruded Head Temperature: 180 ~ 240C
- Heating Plate Temperature: 40 ~ 60C
- Connectivity: USB Cable to PC or MicroSD Card
- Supporting Operating System: WinXP/Vista7/8, Linux, Mac OX
- Controller Operation: LCD Screen + Rotary Selector Knob
- AC Input (Selectable): 2A/110V or 1A/220V, 50-60hz, 250W total output
- Weight: Net Weight 12Kg/ Gross Weight 10Kg
- Printer Dimensions: 40x41x40cm
- Packaging Dimensions: 50x38x30cm
- Software: Cura Open-Source (Included), Repetier, Simplify 3D
- Printer File Type: Gcode
- Printer File Format: .STL/.STP/.STEP
Note: Please make sure that the power supply input is slected for your country before turning on, 110v/240v.