You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hyperion DSMX Compatible 7-Channel Receiver w/ 3-Axis Stabilization
Part Number: HP-DSMX7RXSTAB
This full-range DSMX compatible 7ch receiver with 3-axis stabilizer is a great solution for all models requiring up to 7 channels (DSM2™, and DSMX™ are registered trademarks of Horizon Hobbies USA). This is a “simple” to integrate full rate-gyro stabilizer for electric models. This receiver is not an autopilot or self-leveling device, nor will it fly the plane for you. It is designed simply to smooth out flight and thus make flying in wind and turbulence a pleasure rather than a risk. Perfect for those looking for an affordable, yet high-quality DSMX compatible receiver with stabilization. Testing actually shows that Hyperion DSMX-compatible receivers provide more range than other similar products in the market.
Hyperion DSMX compatible receivers offer the latest generation with it's Spread-Spectrum DSMX-style compatibility. Hyperion receivers only use high-quality original components, MCUs and with state of the art SMT automation to ensure a quality product every time. Every HP-DSMX7RXSTAB is manufactured using impedance matched PCBs with exact tuning to provide signal stability and range that exceeds any of the previous generation DSM2 compatible receivers.
Compatible Transmitters:- DSMX-type Transmitters
- Channels: 7
- Integrated 3-axis stabilization
- Works with Satellite Receiver
- Low latency response time:
- Built-in Failsafe feature (programmed upon binding)
- Frequency: 2.4Ghz DSMX (compatible)
- Compatible with DSMX™ Aircraft radio and module systems. DSM2™, and DSMX™ are registered trademarks of Horizon Hobbies USA.
- Input voltage: 3.45 ~ 10.2v
- This is not a Horizon Hobbies DSM2™, DSMX™ product, and is not manufactured or endorsed by Horizon Hobbies USA. DSM2, and DSMX™ are registered trademarks of Horizon Hobbies USA.
- Accepted by the MAAA in Australia, see the MAAA MOP58 for guidance