You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hyperion DSMX Compatible Satellite Receiver w/ Diversity
Part Number: HP-DSMXSATD
This DSMX compatible diversity satellite receiver (DSM2™, and DSMX™ are registered trademarks of Horizon Hobbies USA), will extend your range and increase your radio link robustness. Just in case the antennae on your main receiver cannot receive a signal due to its orientation or airframe shadow (due to carbon fiber), this satellite will use one of its two antennae to receive your radio signal (diversity), vastly improving the chance that you receive proper commands from the transmitter.
Hyperion DSMX compatible satellites offer the latest generation with its Spread-Spectrum DSMX-style compatibility. Hyperion receivers only use high-quality original components, and with state of the art automation. Every HP-DSMXSATD is manufactured using impedance matched PCBs to provide stability and signal strength that exceeds any of the previous generation DSM2 compatible receivers.
This Satellite receiver works perfectly with most flight controllers that offer a SAT port, so that it can take place of the traditional type of receivers, giving you more space on your multirotor board. Please see manual on how to configure.
Compatible Transmitters:- Spektrum-style DSMX-type Transmitters
Compatible Receivers:- Hyperion DSMX Compatible only receivers: HP-DSMX6RX, HP-DSMX6RXD, HP-DSMX7RXSTAB, HP-DSMX7RXDPPM
Compatible Flight Controllers:- Naze32, CC3D, KK2, MultiWii, APM(2.0 and up)
- Diversity Antenna
- Channels: ~
- Input voltage: 3.3v (via the Satellite Port)
- Compact design
- Frequency: 2.4Ghz DSMX (compatible)
- Compatible with DSMX™ Aircraft radio and module systems. DSM2™, and DSMX™ are registered trademarks of Horizon Hobbies USA.
- This is not a Horizon Hobbies DSM2™, DSMX™ product, and is not manufactured or endorsed by Horizon Hobbies USA. DSM2, and DSMX™ are registered trademarks of Horizon Hobbies USA.
- Accepted by the MAAA in Australia, see the MAAA MOP58 for guidance