You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hyperion DSMX Compatible 7-Channel Receiver w/ Diversity, Telemetry, & PPM output
Old Price: $54.95
Special Price: $38.62
Part Number: HP-DSMX7RXDPPM
Hyperion quality products!
This full-range DSMX compatible 7ch diversity receiver with PPM and Telemetry is a great solution for all models requiring up to 7 channels (DSM2™, and DSMX™ are registered trademarks of Horizon Hobbies USA). The built-in Diversity receiver will extend your range and increase your radio link robustness. Just in case that one of the antennae on your radio system cannot receive a signal due to its orientation or airframe shadow (due to carbon fiber), this receiver will use the other antennae, vastly improving the chance that you receive proper commands from the transmitter. The integrated Telemetry unit will transmit telemetry data to your transmitter via external sensors for temperature, voltage, motor rpm, and current sensor* readings (current sensor sold separate). All of your Telemetry data will conveniently display onto your Transmitter, never before has seeing all of your in-flight data been made simpler! (see Telemetry compatibility list below).
Hyperion DSMX compatible receivers offer the latest generation with it's Spread-Spectrum DSMX-style compatibility. Hyperion receivers only use high-quality original components, MCUs and with state of the art SMT automation to ensure a quality product every time. Every HP-DSMX7RXDPPM is manufactured using impedance matched PCBs with exact tuning to provide signal stability and range that exceeds any of the previous generation DSM2 compatible receivers.
This PPM receiver works perfectly with most flight controllers, less wires and connectors means more space on your multirotor board. Please see manual on how to configure.
Compatible Transmitters:- Spektrum-style DSMX-type Transmitters
Telemetry compatible Transmitters:- DX6 (2014 version), DX7s, DX8, DX9, DX10 and DX18
- Included Telemetry interface for: Receiver voltage, Battery voltage, Temperature
- Optional sensors: 60Amp Current sensor (sold separate)
- True RSSI Telemetry Feature: 0 to 100 signal-strength displayed on Transmitter
- Diversity Antenna
- Channels: 7
- PPM output for MultiRotors
- Low latency response time:
- Built-in Failsafe feature (programmed upon binding)
- Frequency: 2.4Ghz DSMX (compatible)
- Compatible with DSMX™ Aircraft radio and module systems. DSM2™, and DSMX™ are registered trademarks of Horizon Hobbies USA.
- Input voltage: 3.45 ~ 7.2v
- This is not a Horizon Hobbies DSM2™, DSMX™ product, and is not manufactured or endorsed by Horizon Hobbies USA. DSM2, and DSMX™ are registered trademarks of Horizon Hobbies USA.
- Accepted by the MAAA in Australia, see the MAAA MOP58 for guidance