You have no items in your shopping cart.
E800 (4 x Motor/ESC; 4 pairs Props Set)
Part Number: DJI-E800-4
The E800 Motor Package is DJI's newest masterpiece, a fine-tuned propulsion system specifically engineered for multi-rotor copters weighing 3-5 kg. With a level of quality befitting DJI's legacy, the E800 package features newly upgraded motors, propellers and ESCs (Electronic Speed Controllers). From traditional square-wave drive system to revolutionary sine-wave drive system, the innovations packed into the E800 Motor Package make it our most efficient, maneuverable and stable multi-rotor platform to date.
- Brand New Motors:
- Proprietary single strand winding technology delivers unmatched consistency and stability.
- Advanced production line and strict quality control ensure the highest level of reliability.
- Excellent Heat Dispersion:
- Improved to function in extreme working conditions.
- Optimized centrifuge pump structure promotes excellent heat management.
- High-quality materials include dust-proof bearings, high-temperature wire coating, and high grade magnets.
- Z-blade Propellers:
- Aerodynamically optimized blade geometry.
- Dynamic balance is made possible through high-precision manufacturing and a strict quality control system.
- Patented quick-release locking mechanism secures propellers in all working maneuvers.
- Decorative stripes are available in a variety of colors for customization.
- Revolutionary Smart ESCs:
- Smart ESCs with integrated sensors and patented algorithms transmits real-time diagnostics of propulsion system status.
- Revolutionary sine-wave drive architecture reduces power consumption and increases efficiency of all maneuvers.
- Full-duplex Communication:
- Data is relayed back to the user and inputs are received by the ESC simultaneously.
- Integrated data port allows firmware to be updated with new releases.
- Supports traditional PPM communication.
- External LEDs:
- Customizable navigation lights enhance orientation recognition at long distances.
- Multi-color LEDs serve as effective status indicators.
- Real time state monitoring.
- Spark-Proof Circuitry:
- Build-in spark-proof circuitry offers enhanced protection when plugging in or unplugging the power source, thus extending the life of the ESCs and connectors and making them more reliable.
- Active Braking:
- Compared with traditional systems, the E800's active braking feature enables you to more easily perform all maneuvers. This includes sharp turns, altitude changes,and sudden braking, all with an even lower power consumption than before.
Accessories pack now available within the package, which includes the following:
- Power Hub
- Screws (M2.5x6.3)
- Screws (M3x8.1)
- Screws (M3x5.5)
- Wrench for propellers
- 2.0mm hexagonal wrench
- Foam Double sided adhesive tape, etc
Please be sure to check the compatibility chart shown in the picture below.
Included in the Package:
- 620S ESC x 4pcs
- 3510 Motor x 4pcs
- 1345 Propellers x 4pairs
- Updater for ESCs
- Accessories Pack
- Max Thrust: 2100g/rotor @ 25V Sea Level
- Takeoff Weight Recommended: 800 g/rotor
- Battery Recommended: 6S LiPo
- Working Temperature: -5°C~40°C
620S ESC Details:
- Max Allowable Voltage: 26V
- Max Allowable Current (Persistent): 20A
- Signal Frequency: 30Hz~450Hz
- Battery: 3S~6S LiPo
- Size: 74x32x10mm
- Cable length: 420mm
- Weight: 43g
3510 Motor Details:
- Stator Size: 35×10mm
- KV: 350 rpm/V
- Weight: 106g
1345 Propeller Details:
- Diameter/Thread Pitch: 13×4.5 inch
- Weight: 19 g