You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dual Output UBEC: 5~12V 4A and 5V 4A output
Part Number: HP-FPUBEC-DUO
This Hyperion UBEC device is a high-efficiency, switch-mode buck regulator with two output channels, works with 7~26V DC input.
One output channel is capable of supplying 0~4A/5V for you RX or Flight Controller. This device also features another secondary output channel that provides 4A/5~12V (adjustable output).
This UBEC also features a inbuilt power switch, that is operated by a spare AUX channel on your receiver, you can use this feature to be used switch ON/OFF a wide-variety of electric components, such as Gimbals, Video Transmitters, FPV Camera systems, HV servos, navigation/landing lights, or even your toy bomb-drop, and etc.
- Two power output channels
- Built-in AUX channel ON/OFF switch
- Low input voltage alarm & threshold settings
- Output Short-circuit protection
- Input: 7~26v (2S~6S LiPo)
- Output Ch.1: 5V, 6V, 7.2V, 12V (Adjustable), 0~4A, Max. 6A, inbuilt Aux control switch.
- Output Ch.2: 5V, 0~4A, Max. 6A
- Efficiency: Up to 95%
- Standby/Idle current: 10mA
- LiPo Voltage Alarm setting: 3.4V, 3.5V, 3.6V, 3.7V/Cell & Off.
- Size: 58*36*8mm
- Weight: 32g
Included in the package:
- UBEC PCB Board
- This is a step-down regulator, the input should be at least 4S LiPo for a stable 12v output.
- Pay attention to the input polarity. Reversed polarity will damage this UBEC.