You have no items in your shopping cart.
UBEC for Camera & Gimbals: 5A/7.2V or 5A/12V selectable
Part Number: HP-FPUBEC
The Hyperion UBEC 5A-12V is a switch-mode DC-DC regulator that is perfect for cameras or gimbals. This Battery-Elimnator-Circuit (BEC) works with voltage inputs of 7.2V~25.2V. This BEC has selectable outputs of 7.2V or 12V, perfect for clean power for electrical components.
The Hyperion Ultimate- Battery-Eliminator-Circuit (UBEC) allows you to use sensitive FPV equipment that works with only 12 Volts. This BEC will power your VTX, gimbals, cameras, LED lights, and etc.
The Hyperion BEC features a high efficiency switch mode design providing better heat dissipation when compared to linear voltage regulators.
- Input: 7.2V~25.2V, 2S~6S LiPo
- Output Voltage: 7.2V@5A or 12V@5A (Selectable via switch)
- Uses advanced switch mode DC-DC regulator IC
- High efficiency design, Up to 92%
- Ultra-wide input voltage from 7.2V-25.2V
- Output short-circuit protection function.
- LED light status indicator, displays lights when the UBEC works normally.
- Dual output sockets with rf-shield magnet ring
Included in the package:
- UBEC PCB Board
- Input Cable: 15CM
- Output Cable: 32CM
- The input voltage should be 12.6V minimum, to ensure stable output 12V.
- Both output sockets the same voltage.
- Pay attention to the input polarity. Reversed polarity will damage the UBEC
- Properly insulate and regularly inspect all connectors to eliminate the possibility of short circuit