You have no items in your shopping cart.
BitEye Hyper-L FPV Camera with 720P/1080P DVR (Low-Latency)
Part Number: BE-HYPERLCAM
Outstanding FPV Camera from BitEye
Are you looking for a compact FPV camera that can live stream low-latency Analog FPV video feed ,and can also record in 1080P 30FPS, or 720P 60FPS? With the Biteye Hyper-L it does it all that and more!
The live AV out video feed has extremely low-latency, meaning that direct FPV video without the need of secondary Analog FPV camera is needed. The Biteye Hyper-L has just 60ms latency while recording with the DVR.
- Low power input warning: OSD will display warning when the battery is low power.
- Record 1080P 30FPS or 720P 60FPS HD, and simultaneously get real-time analog video output.
- Low analog video output latency, only 60ms delay, perfect for FPV racing.
- Fast automatic exposure, quickly adapt to ambient brightness changes, clear video recording even in the dark.
- Good quality, light-weight and robust, only adds 25g to your aircraft, unexpected power-off will not damage video files.
- Easy to mount and easy to use, wide input voltage range from 5V to 16.8V, power it up and start recording, using no buttons.
Included in the package:
- Hyper-L Camera x1
- Vibration Absorber x1
- User's Manual x1
- Main Cable x1
- Voltage Detection Board x1
- Voltage Detection Cable x1
- Debugging Board x1
- Debugging Cable x1
- 160° Lens x1
- Lens Mount x2
- Lens Locking Collar x2
- M2 Screw x8
- Lens Mount Screw x4
- M2 Copper Column x8
- Cable Tie x4
- Hook and Loop Fastener x2
- Lens Cleaning Cloth x2
- EVA Protection Sleeve x1
- Chipset: TI
- Input Voltage: 5V~16.8V 1A
- Input Voltage: 110~120V AC
- FOV: 155 degree
- Focal Length: 1 meter, can be adjusted
- DVR Video resolution: 1080P*30 FPS, 720P*60FPS
- DVR Video format: FLV
- SD card: Supports up to 64G (10 class recommended)
- Dimension (L*W*H):32*32*35mm
- Camera Weight:17g
- Weight with Absorbers: 25g
- AV Video output latency: 60ms