You have no items in your shopping cart.
F3 Micro Flight Controller Deluxe Version
Part Number: HP-FCF3MINI
The Hyperion F3 Flight Controller is designed to give ultimate flight performance with tried and tested sensors and provide unparalleled I/O capabilities in a small and extremely lightweight form-factor using a new-generation cpu.
This flight controller features the STM32 F3 processor and ARM-Cortex M4 core for efficient flight calculations. Built in high capacity black box for easy flight log recording that will optimize the tuning without any guesswork. The additional built-in sensors help in altitude and direction alongwith bottom mounted barometer for easy wind isolation. Output for programmable LEDs for easy orientation, racing and night flying. 36 I/O connections support for ease of features.
Open-source Cleanflight flight control (FC) software with an ever-growing community of friendly developers and users worldwide allows you to constantly update the system. Cleanflight comes with a detailed manual. See http://cleanflight.com for links to the manual.
The F3 Deluxe packs with all the features needed , whether you're into FPV racing, acrobatic flying or aerial photography.
- Open source Cleanflight software support
- New-generation STM32 F3 processor and faster ARM-Cortex M4 core
- Built in high-capacity flight log recorder for easy optimizing and tuning
- I/O support for connecting your OSD + SmartPort + SBus + GPS + LED Strip + Battery Monitoring + Sonar + 8 motors
- 16 PWM I/O lines for ESCs, Servos and legacy receivers. 8 standard pin headers and 8 side mounted connectors
- support for OneShot ESCs for easy PID tuning
- Supports SBus, SumH, SumD, Spektrum1024/2048, XBus, PPM, PWM receivers
- Output for programmable LEDs - great for orientation, racing and night flying
- I2C port for connection of OLED display without needing flight battery
- Battery monitoring ports for voltage and current
- Built in sensors for altitude and direction. Barometer mounted on bottomside of the board for easy wind isolation
- Buzzer port for audible warnings
- Wire up using pin headers, JST-SH sockets or solder pads. Option for either right-angled or straight pin-headers
- Stackable design - perfect for integrating with OSDs and power distribution boards
- Configuration of the flight controller via a cross-platform GUI (Windows/OSX/Linux
- Supports a variety of aircraft configurations like tricopters, quadcopters, hexacopters, octocopters, planes and more
- F3 Micro Flight Controller x 1
- Set of cables x 1
- 24pin straight header x 1
- 24pin right angle header x 1
- 4pin straight header x 2
- Size: 36x36mm board with 30.5mm mounting holes
- Weight: ~5g
- Processor: STM32F303 CPU with FPU 256kb Flash
- Memory: 8MB (64Mbit) High-Capacity Flash
- Accelerometer/gyro: MPU6050
- Barometer: MS5611
- Magnetometer (Compass Sensor): HMC5883
- Connector: Micro USB