You have no items in your shopping cart.
F3 LUX Style 32Bit Flight Controller
Part Number: HP-FCLUX
Now unleash the potential of your FPV Racing Quadcopter with the Hyperion LUX Flight Controller. This flight controller makes use of powerful STM32F303RCT6(256kB flash) 32-bit processor for high quality flight control. Gyro refresh rates up to 8kHz (high speed SPI) can be achieved using popular Betaflight and Raceflight firmware. By default the LUX comes with CleanFlight pre-installed.
The Hyperion LUX is a low profile board and allows users to mount it in a variety of ways. The board comes with a set of pin headers, optionaly you can solder on signal wires directly to the pads to save on size and weight. The LUX supports PPM or Serial RX (including Futaba, FrSky, S.BUS). A signal inverter is already included for S.BUS.
- Hardware inversion, SBUS or telemetry can be used on any of the 3 available hardware serial ports
- High Speed SPI 8kHz Gyro
- Dedicated Boot button for easy firmware flashing.
- Reinforced solder pads for direct soldering of wires directly to pads withot use of any pin headers.
- Extremely low profile design, allowing for mounting in variety of ways.
- Integrated FRSky RSSI Filter(RC filter).
- Wide input voltage 6v - 24v. Allowing to use flight pack up to 6S (on 'BAT' pad only!)
- Filtered voltage output - 5v, 1A (and 3.3v where applicable) to power peripherals such as GPS, RX, BLACKBOX, OSD.
- STM32F303RCT6 (256kB flash) 32-bit processor
- MPU6500 Gyro/Accelerometer
- High quality, gold plated PCB
- Mode for bootloader + software: STM32 DFU
- Input: Up to 26v (6S lipo), Output: 5v 1.0A
- RX Voltage Output Selectable: 3v/5v
- Weight: 6g
- Dimensions: 36x36x6mm (includes USB in height)
Note: Baseflight firmware is not supported, and PWM input for individual channels is not supported.