You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hyperion QAV 210 Quadcopter Kit (Carbon Fiber)
Part Number: HP-FPQAV210
The new Hyperion QAV210 Carbon Fiber FPV Quadcopter airframe is the all new ready go to frame for acrobatic FPV sessions. The QAV210's design comfortably supports 5” props and 220x motors, inspite of its small size airframe. The assembled kit contains High quality 3K Carbon Fiber Plates and all hardware weighs in at only 91g. The included, but optional landing gear adds another 5g.
The QAV210 is precision machined for a superb fit-and-finish and is an awesome FPV racer and acrobat. The frame is designed to mount a mini 26mm FPV camera, at a range of angles and also includes a mounting plate to accept standard 32mm board cameras at a fixed 20 degree angle.
The airframe also supports both 3s or 4s lipos from 1000mah to 1300mah.
- Precision machined from 3K Carbon Fiber, airframe features a solid 3mm thick bottom main plate
- Motor mounting holes designed to fit a variety of motors (M3 and M2 screw mounting patterns)
- Bumpers on the end of the arms to protect the motor during a crash
- Cover plate includes cutouts for SMA connector ,video transmitter and a holder for XT-60 Lipo pig-tail
- Simple strap method for Lipo access (recommended Lipo is a 1300mah 3 or 4s)
- Support for 26mm to 32mm board cams
- Option to fit HD cameras like the GoPro 4, Mobius or GoPro Session with optional camera vibration mount(not included)
Included in the package:
- QAV210 carbon fiber airframe, camera mount for 26mm and 32mm x 1
- Hardware (including 35mm frame spacers)
- Airframe Weight: 91g (with PDB and hardware), 96g with included Landing Gear.
- AUW Weight: The QAV210 is flown with an AUW of 256-281g depending on motor choice (includes all flight electronics and FPV gear, but without Lipo or HD camera).