You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hyperion QAV 210 Quadcopter Kit (Carbon Fiber)
Old Price: $34.95
Special Price: $19.95
Part Number: HP-FPQAV210
Hyperion quality products!
The new Hyperion QAV210 Carbon Fiber FPV Quadcopter airframe is the all new ready go to frame for acrobatic FPV sessions. The QAV210's design comfortably supports 5” props and 220x motors, inspite of its small size airframe. The assembled kit contains High quality 3K Carbon Fiber Plates and all hardware weighs in at only 91g. The included, but optional landing gear adds another 5g.
The QAV210 is precision machined for a superb fit-and-finish and is an awesome FPV racer and acrobat. The frame is designed to mount a mini 26mm FPV camera, at a range of angles and also includes a mounting plate to accept standard 32mm board cameras at a fixed 20 degree angle.
The airframe also supports both 3s or 4s lipos from 1000mah to 1300mah.
- Precision machined from 3K Carbon Fiber, airframe features a solid 3mm thick bottom main plate
- Motor mounting holes designed to fit a variety of motors (M3 and M2 screw mounting patterns)
- Bumpers on the end of the arms to protect the motor during a crash
- Cover plate includes cutouts for SMA connector ,video transmitter and a holder for XT-60 Lipo pig-tail
- Simple strap method for Lipo access (recommended Lipo is a 1300mah 3 or 4s)
- Support for 26mm to 32mm board cams
- Option to fit HD cameras like the GoPro 4, Mobius or GoPro Session with optional camera vibration mount(not included)
Included in the package:
- QAV210 Quadcopter kit (carbon fiber) x 1
- Hardware (including 35mm frame spacers)
- Material: 3K Carbon Fiber sheet
- Wheelbase: 210mm
- Airframe Weight: 91g ( 96g with included Landing Gear).
- AUW Weight: 256-281g ( Depending on motor choice, includes all flight electronics and FPV gear, but without Lipo or HD camera).
Note: This is a kit and needs to be assembled. Electronics not included and needs to be bought separately.