You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hyperion QAV 220 Quadcopter Kit (Carbon Fiber)
Part Number: HP-FPQAV220
Hyperion quality products!
The QAV 220 FPV racing quadcopter is a strong and finely-tuned carbon-fibre quadcopter frame with 5" arms designed for high-performance in competition drone racing. This frame has removable arms deployed in an X configuration. The arms can be quickly replaced in the pits, incase of damage. The bare airframe weight is just 100gms.
- Full 3K carbon-fibre with solid 2mm main plate and 4mm thick arms
- Single-tool support to enable quick-swapping of arms in the pits
- Corrosion resistance steel screws
- Textured surface easy-grip spacers
- Neoprene landing pads to soften landings
- Multiple motor mounting holes to support a variety of motors (M3 and M2 screw mounting patterns)
- Bumpers on the ends of the arms for motor protection
- Cover plate includes cutouts for SMA connector and video transmitter and a holder for the included XT60 fly lead
- Easy battery access (1300mAh 3s or 1300mAh 4s recommended)
- Support for 26mm to 32mm board cameras
- Capable of carrying HD camera's using optional vibration mount (not included)
Included in the package:
- Carbon-fibre frame parts
- 4mm arms x 4
- Camera mount x 1
- Set of black steel screws and aluminium hardware including knurled spacers x 1
- silicon grommet x 1
- Neoprene landing pads x 4