You have no items in your shopping cart.
iSDT SC-620 500W Smart DC Charger
Part Number: IS-SC620
The ISDT 620 charger is a completely new charger on the scene. Its unique wedge-shaped design and compact size provide a punch of whopping 500 Watts.
ISDT 620 chargers comes with an innovative and intuitive interface, giving the user access to advanced charging features while retaining the simplicity for novice users. Easy controls allow for fast programming while the small size ensures this charger will fit in just about any toolbox.
A built in XT60 connector and quickly easy to use balance connector simplifies battery connection. The input connector is also an XT60 making it easy to power off a large LiPoly battery and the included adaptor makes it easy to run off a standard 12v power source. And last not the least there is a USB connector to provide 5V/2A just incase you need to charge your phone or tablet.
- 2.4-inch IPS LCD - provides 178 deg viewing angle and sharp picture quality even in direct sunlight thanks to its 260k color screen
- Smart operating system powered by the ARM Cortex-M4 that takes care of the charging
- Task menus are quick and simple to navigate
- The optimized interface displays, settings and status information with great clarity and at a single glance
- Operating system can be updated online to keep your charger up to date
- Highly efficient design makes use of synchronous digital power technology
- Simple rotary movement and single key input eliminates for clumsy point-and-touch finger operations
- Highly innovative design provides power output of amazing 500W
- XT-60 connectors on both input and output terminals, makes it more safe and convenient to connect batteries
- Compact and light weight design to fit in the smallest tool kit
- Input voltage: DC 9-32V
- Output voltage: 0-30V
- Charging current: 0.1-20.0A
- Discharge current: 0.1-5.0A
- Maximum charging power: 500W
- Maximum discharge power: 15W
- Balance current: 1A/cell
- Balance string number: 1~6S
- Battery types supported: LiFe/Lilon/LiPo/LiHv (1~6S); NiMH/Cd (1~16S); Pb (1~12S)
- Display type: 2.4” 320x240 IPS LCD
- Operating temperature: 0-40°C
- Storage temperature: -20-60°C
- Dimensions: 115x130x52mm
- Weight: 289g