You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hyperion ThinView 5.8Ghz 40CH FPV Goggle w/Race Band
Part Number: HP-FPGOGV1
The Hyperion ThinView FPV Goggles are the latest in Mini FPV Goggle Technology. With its built-in 5.8Ghz 40Ch RaceBand VRX and its slim, sleek, and lightweight design, its guarenteed to be a hit in the FPV Racing circuit or casual FPV'er crowd.
The 640x480 Resolution screen offers a total 62inch virtual screen view (4:3 @ 2meter distance). Coupled with the ThinView's built-in 3.7V, 960mAh Lithium battery it is capable of several hours of run-time.
The Hyperion ThinView FPV goggles is also compatible NTSC / PAL / and SECAM format video, and also features AV-in plug for auxilary video sources.
- Sleek and light weight design
- Supports NTSC/PAL and SECAM video formats
- AV input for Aux video sources
- Built in battery
- Adjustable frame
- Easy operation
- FOV: 30 degrees
- Resolution: 640x480 (VGA) 1230k
- Channels: 40CH 5band (Fatshark, Boscam & Skyzone compatible)
- Receiver: 5.8GHz receiver -90dbm Sensitivity
- Video format: NTSC/PAL/Secam
- Antenna connector: SMA 50ohm
- Video in/out: 1.0VP/75ohm
- Audio in/out: 1.0VP/10kohm
- A/V port: 3.5mm
- Ear Out: 3.5mm with volume control
- Power Supply: dc7-28v / 1A
- Power consumption: 4.3w