You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hyperion SBUS-8 2.4Ghz 8/16Ch FASST Compatible Receiver
Old Price: $36.95
Special Price: $18.95
Part Number: HP-RXSBUS-8
Hyperion quality products!
This receiver is compatible with Futaba FASST systems only
The Hyperion SBUS-8 2.4Ghz 8/16Ch FASST Compatible Receiver offers easy and reliable connectivity with Futaba FASST COMPATIBLE transmitters and modules (FASST is a registered trademarks of Futaba Co) This receiver utilizes dual antennae providing diversity signal reception for the best RF Link possible. Furthermore, our programmable failsafe on binding feature, ultra fast brown-out recovery, and a wide voltage input range gives you the best option. If you are looking for a quality FASST Spread Spectrum compatible, 8-Channel, Full-range S.BUS Receiver! the Hyperion 8ch 2.4Ghz S.BUS Receiver FASST Compatible (with RSSI & SB ports) is the best solution.
The Hyperion S.BUS receivers best suits the multirotor application where a single wire interface makes the setup neat and clean. Takes away the extra wire mess when using standard PWM receivers.
- Compatible with FASST 2.4GHz Air Systems (7CH Mode/Multi Mode)
- SB port is compatible with Futaba S.BUS servos and FrSky servo D12MB
- No receiver channel limits (except by those on your transmitter) and prevents mismatched servo channel connections
- RSSI output
- Two selectable failsafe setting options (use native failsafe on transmitter or set failsafe on RXSBUS-8 directly
- High sensitivity and stability
- Wide operating temperature range, suitable for all kinds of models
- Firmware upgradeable
- FASST 2.4G Air Systems (7CH Mode/Multi Mode): 6EX, 7C, TM-7, TM-8, T8FG, T10C, TM-10, T10CG, T12Z, T12FG, TM-14, T14MZ, etc.
- Number of Channels: 8
- Operating Voltage Range: 3.5V~10V
- Operating Temperature Range: -10~80 degree Celsius
- Servo Frame Rate: 14ms (FS-Normal Speed Mode), 7ms (HS-High Speed Mode)
- Dimension: 44.5x27.5x17mm
- Weight: 11.5g
*This is not a genuine Futaba FASST receiver. FASST is a registered trademark of Futaba CO.