You have no items in your shopping cart.
Skyzone SKY01S Diversity 5.8GHz 40CH V2 FPV Goggles w/ Raceband
Part Number: SZ-SKY01SV2
The Skyzone V2 FPV Goggles with built in 5.8GHz 40ch. video diversity bring your FPV experience to the next level! These goggles are an all in one ground station in a super compact form + the added benefits of video diversity. The innovative embedded front facing camera also lets you look around you with the touch of a button without needing to remove your goggles. Now you can launch and land your FPV aircraft LOS with ease, or take a quick look at your surroundings while on the ground.
The built in video diversity offers 40 channels on the 5.8GHz band, compatible with many popular video transmitters such as Foxtech, DJI, Boscam and more. Now you can use 2 different types of antennas, such as an omni-directional and a directional. Flying in a straight line long distance in the direction you're facing, or closer 360 all around you and the diversity will automatically choose the best reception.
The Skyzone V2 FPV Goggle set comes with all the cables you'll need to get going, and includes an embedded head-tracker. Power the goggles via an external battery, ~7-26v (2s or 3s batteries work great).
This is version 2.0 that does not have the flickering issue.
- Built-in 40CH 5.8G Diversity that is compatible with most FPV 5.8G transmitters on the market (Foxtech, DJI, Boscam)
- Built-in self calibrating headtracker using a combination of gyros, inertial sensors and compass
- Dual 854X480(WVGA) LCD Monitor, 1,229,760 color sub-pixels
- Built-in external camera for surrounding view (640X480)
- A/V in A/V out Earphone socket
Included in the package:
- Skyzone Diversity FPV Goggles x 1
- Carrying case x 1
- Futaba data cable x 1
- JR data cable x 1
- WFLY data cable x 1
- A/V cable x 1
- Power cable x 1
- 5.8G 2dBi antenna x 2
- Manual x 1
- FOV: 30 degrees(Diagonal)
- Resolution: 854x480(WVGA)
- Brightness: 350cd/sqm
- Interpupillary distance(IPD): 60-68mm adjustable
Wireless Receiver Specifications:
- ISM 5.8G 40CH
- Sensitivity: -90dBm±1dBm
- Antenna port: 2xSMA, 50ohm
- Video standard: NTSC/PAL
- Video output level: 1.0Vp-p Typ/75ohm
- Audio output level: 1.0Vp-p Typ/10Kohm
Front camera Specifications:
- FOV: 120 degrees(Diagonal)
- Resolution: 640x480(VGA)
- Focal length: f=0.95mm
- F/NO: F/NO=2.0
Head Tracker Specifications:
- Sensor: Magnetic, Inertial and gyro
- Output: PPM 8CH, optional 5-6CH, 5-7CH, 5-8CH, 6-7CH, 6-8CH, 7-8CH
AV Port Specifications:
- Div. AV OUT(3.5mm4P): Diversity video, audio output
- EAR OUT(3.5mm3P): 32?/75mW or 16?/105mW, with volume control
- AV IN(3.5mm4P): Video, audio inout
- Dimensions: 168(L)x92.5(W)x41(H)mm
- Weight: 344g(not including carry case)
- Operating temperature: 0deg~+55deg
- This Rx is not compatible with newer ImmersionRC or Fatshark Nexwave transmitters.