You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hyperion NEO-M8N GPS Module for Micro Pixhack w/Compass
Old Price: $42.95
Special Price: $33.10
Part Number: HP-FCGPSM8N-MP
Hyperion quality products!
The Hyperion Neo-M8N with compass is a better GPS option for APM, Pixhawk, CC3D, SP Racing F3, Naze32 and Flip32 flight controllers. With its super high precision and fast searching capability the NEO-M8N will be the best choice for the Open Source Controllers. It is smaller in size compare with old version, and weighs only 18g. The NEO-M8N GPS uses the Original Imported M8N Chips with Built-in optimized function module, the refresh rate is also increased to 10GHZ.
High Speed Searching capability of satellites. Standard test showed that M8N can locate 6 satellites in 10 seconds in open areas. (The satellite searching time depends on the location and weather conditions)
The NEO-M8N series of standalone concurrent GNSS modules is built on the exceptional performance of the u-blox M8 GNSS GPS, (GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS and SBAS) engine in the industry proven NEO form factor.
The mini version inherits the same performance from its older version and it's more compact in size. Specially suitable for small platforms. The default signal line is compatible with Micro PixHack pin-out, but can easily converted to be compatible with any APM style Flight Controller.
- 100% compatibility with (GPS/Galileo together with BeiDou or GLONASS) GNSS systems
- Industry leading -167 dBm navigation sensitivity
- Navigation update rate up to 10 Hz
- Cold starts: 26s
- LNA MAX2659ELT+
- 25 x 25 x 4 mm ceramic patch antenna
- Rechargeable 3V lithium backup battery
- Low noise 3.3V regulator
- Protective case
Included in the package:
- Hyperion NEO-M8N GPS with compass x 1
- Folding base holder x 1
|For APM / PIXHAWK|
|For CC3D / SP Racing F3|
|For NAZE32 / FLIP32|
- Receiver Type: 72-channel u-blox M8 engine
- Nav. update rate Single GNSS: Up to 18 HZ
- Concurrent GNSS: Up to 10 Hz
- Position Accuracy: 2 2.0 m CEP
- Acquisition Cold starts: 26 s
- Aided starts: 2 s
- Reacquisition: 1.5 s
- Sensitivity Tracking & Nav: -167 dBm
- Cold starts: -148 dBm
- Hot starts: -156 dBm
- Operating Temp: -40° C to 85° C
- Storage Temp: -40° C to 85° C
- Timepulse Configurable: 0.25 Hz to 10 MHz
- Physical size: 60mm Dia.
- Weight: 18 grams with case
Tips: After receiving the M8N, due to the large changes in Location, please put in the open area for 1~2 hours. Use it only after downloading the Ephemeris and Stable Position Located.
Note: Some Mini APM GPS port line is different from us , Please check carefully the pin diagram together with the description of flight controller before powering on.