You have no items in your shopping cart.
FrSky Horus X12S 2.4GHz Digital Telemetry Radio System (Silver, Mode 2, US Charger)
Part Number: FRS-X12SSI-M2US
Now rule the Skies with the FrSky Horus X12S radio system. This outstanding 16 channel system (upgradable to 32 channel) is built to make you feel like a God, just like the Egyptian God Horus. It comes with FrSky's well-known frequency hopping ACCST technology, that takes advantage of the entire 2.4GHz band, resulting in excellent range and reliability.
This exciting system boasts with features such as a high-resolution color TFT screen that is just as easy to see outdoor as it is indoors. The sticks not only give responsive feel but the gimbals are CNC milled from aluminum and equipped with six ball bearings for precision and durability. Coupled with Hall effect angle sensors for a superior mechanism. Just tilt the transmitter to facilitate auxiliary control as there is a built-in 6-axis sensor (3-axis gyro and 3-axis accelerator). There are multiple switches, knobs, and sliders than can be programmed to fit all your requirements. An excellent feature is a cover for the power switch to stop those inadvertent power offs if you bump the wrong switch.
The Horus utilizes Voice Alerts from internal stereo speakers or headphone jack, now no more annoying beeps. For every warnings like, audible count, down timers, low voltage, landing gear down etc. Just about anything can be programmed, you can even use your own voice. To enhance this there is haptic feedback to notify you by vibrating the transmitter when needed. The SD card slot offers unlimited memory options and a USB port for upgrades. There is even an internal MP3 player that can play files directly from an SD card.
One of the best features of the Horus is its full telemetry capability, as well as RSSI signal strength feedback, there are 3 different programmable failsafe modes and receiver lock, so no more crashes due to selecting the wrong model. If you have stock of other brand receivers or B&F's, no worries the Horus has a JR style RF module slot, so you have the option of other brand modules such as the Orange DSM2/DSMX or Open LRS 433mhz module, or pop in another Frsky module to expand the transmitters capabilities even more with dual RF. An inbuilt GPS module helps your model know where you are at all times, making it easier to return to you.
Training just became a whole lot easier as the Horus comes with a wireless trainer system. With two Horus transmitters up to 8 channels can be shared wirelessly between them making training a breeze. Support for other types of transmitters with included cable options that can be used, Taranis/Futaba style and Graupner DSC style.
- Industrial high-resolution TFT screen (480*272), readable outdoor
- CNC machined gimbals with ball bearings for smooth response
- Accurate hall sensor and extendable by stick ends
- Inbuilt GPS module
- Inbuilt wireless trainer system
- Inbuilt 6-axis sensors (3-axis gyro and 3-axis accelerator)
- Two types of aluminum panels (matt or texture)
- 16 channels (up to 32 channels)
- Audio speech function (speaker and earphone) (values, alarms, settings, etc.)
- Haptic feedback (vibration)
- Full telemetry and real-time data logging
- Antenna detection and SWR warning
- Receiver match
- Newly designed internal RF module IXJT with lower latency and higher stability
- Inbuilt antenna as default, external antenna could be added (for internal RF module)
- External RF module bay
- Safe power switch with integrated strap base
- Two types of trainer ports
- Built in MP3 player
- NiMH batteries with inbuilt charging circuit
- 6 position encoder for easier flight modes switch
- FrSky FrTX operating system installed as default, Open source firmware supported
- SD Card reader capability for extra model memories.
- Horus X12S Digital Telemetry Radio System (Mode 2) x 1
- Transmitter Travel Case x 1
- Charger (US plug) x 1
- Neck strap x 1
- Channels: 16 CH (upgradeable to 32ch)
- Operating Voltage: 9.6V DC
- Operating Temperature: -10~60C
- Industrial screen: high resolution color TFT (480x272)
- Flash: 16Mb
- SD Card support: yes
- Color: Silver
- Compatible receivers: FrSky X series, D series, L series and V8-II series receivers (plus other receivers if an external module is used)
- Receiver not included
- This is Mode 2 radio with US charger