You have no items in your shopping cart.
Flying Up - Electric Paper Plane Conversion Kit
Part Number: FU-EPLANEKIT
As a child everyone has built paper planes and wished they could fly longer. Now with the conversion kit its a dream come true. Simply clip-on the unit on the nose of the paper plane. Charge for 20 seconds and you are ready for the longest fligt ever, that you wished as a child. This is the world's first electric-powered paper airplane conversion kit! Suits for any DIY paper airplane, Only 20 seconds to charge for over 30 seconds of free flight duration. Durable, lightweight carbon fiber body. Creative and fun with education, make your own free flight origami airplanes, experiment with different models and share your best designs with us. Great for outdoor activity and for school workshops.
- Durable and lightweight carbon fiber body
- Easy to use, clip-on design
- Charge times over 50000 times
- Good educational kit and outdoor activity for kids
Included in the package:
- Electric power module x 1
- Charger x 1
- Paper Airplane worksheet x 2
- Instruction (English/German) x 1
- Material: Carbon Fiber, Stainless Steel, ABS
- Requires 3AA 1.5V Alkaline batteries (NOT Included)
- Recommended for Ages 14+
- Attention: Adult supervision is required!
- Paper Airplane is to be built separately