You have no items in your shopping cart.
GM400 Handheld IR Temperature Thermometer Gun (-50C ~ 400C)
Part Number: GM-IRTEMPMETER
Hyperion, your one-stop Tools & Supplies Superstore!
The GM400 infrared thermometer is a professional hand-held, non-contact thermometer. The temperature measurement can be used simply with high accuracy and wide range. Simply point at object to measure the heat, no more touching. Easy to use and its compact design allows it to be used in inaccessible areas. Now you can measure the temperature of your motors, Esc's and battery's and of course your nitro/gas engines too.
D:S (Distance to Spot Ratio) The further the object, the testing spot is bigger, D:S means distance and testing spot. When distance is 48CM, the diameter of testing spot is 4CM, the units will show the diameter of 4CM regional average temperature. The GM400 can accurately measure targets at greater distances compared to most other IR Thermometers.
- Versatile Design with Infrared technology and quick measuring on any surface
- Good for general purpose use, bobby use, engine maintenance, home repairs and a lot of other tasks
- Easy to Read Backlit LCD with large digits for visibility in dimly lit areas
- Display in Celsius or Fahrenheit, measure range from -58~752deg F/ -50~400deg C
- Better Accuracy due to the Distance to Spot Ratio of 12:1
- Power-saving: An Auto-Off function to extend the battery life, and features a low battery indicator
Included with the package:
- GM400 thermometer x 1
- AAA Battery x 2
- User's manual x 1
- Temperature range: -58deg~752deg F (-50deg~400deg C)
- Accuracy: ±1.5deg C (±2.7deg F) or ±l.5%
- Celsius/Fahrenheit setting
- Resolution: 0.1C or 0.1F
- Operating temperature: 10~40deg C, (50~104deg F) humidity: 10~90RH
- Storage temperature: -10~40deg C (14~104deg F)
- Response time: =0.8second
- Distance to Spot Ratio: 12:1
- Emissivity setting: 0.1~0.99(default value: 0.95, testing different material easily and accurately)
- Power: 3v (2x1.5V AA batteries)
- Battery life: 12 hours
- Automatic power off in 10 seconds
- DO NOT point the laser beam towards the eyes directly, or it may cause permanent damage to the eyes
- Do not place the thermometer on or near hot objects
- In order to get more accurate value the thermometer should be placed 10 minutes before using when remove to new place
- Temperature readings from the GM400 devices are for inanimate objects only
- The measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct