You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hyperion Desoldering Vacuum Removal Pump
Part Number: HP-SOLDERPUMP
The Hyperion Desoldering Vacuum pump is a high quality, durable and easy to use, manually operated desoldering pump manufactured in aluminum. It is a great tool for removing solder from circuit boards during repair work. To use the pump, simply push down the plunger, and it will lock in place. Heat the solder until it is molten and point the nozzle over it. Pressing the black button on the pump will release the spring tensioned plunger and create a vacuum that sucks up the molten solder. The pump has a removable Teflon tip for easy cleaning. The pump features a built-in auto clean tip, thus making sure that the nozzle is always ready for action again.
This is a handy workshop tool every Hobbyist and DIY enthusiast or technician should have in his tool box.
- Large barrel for creating powerful vacuum
- Built-in auto-clean pin for cleaning of nozzle
- Light weight and easy to use
- High quality piston pump for prolonged usage
- Powerful spring to create suction
- Nozzle designed for high-temperature operation
- Manually operation, no batteries or motor needed
- Maintenance free
Included with the package:
- Hyperion Desoldering Vacuum Pump x 1
- Material: Aluminum, Plastic and Steel
- Max. Suction power: 100(cm-Hg)
- Max temperature: 250 °C
- Length: 190mm
- Net weight: 30g
Note: Color varies in different batches.