You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hyperion Soldering Flux Paste (50g)
Part Number: HP-SOLDERFLUX
Now solder your joints like a Pro with Hyperion high quality flux, which acts as a cleaning agent and facilitates soldering by removing oxidation from the metals to be joined. Soldering is almost a routine activity for hobbyists and DIY doers, electronic technicians. A good solder joint is necessary and plays an important key role in the function of your R/C vehicle. Whereas a bad solder joint has its disadvantage like as unpredicted disconnection in flight can be disastrous. In high-temperature metal joining processes like (welding, brazing and soldering), the primary purpose of flux is to prevent oxidation of the base and filler materials. Tin-lead solder (e.g.) attaches very well to copper, but poorly to various oxides of copper, which form quickly at soldering temperatures. Flux is a substance which is nearly inert at room temperature, but which becomes strongly reducing at elevated temperatures, preventing the formation of metal oxides. Additionally, flux allows solder to flow easily on the working piece rather than forming beads as it would otherwise.
This is one important must have product in your tool box and make your solders look like a professional.
- High intensity joints
- Good for general-purpose soldering of PCB's, wire, cable, and semiconductors etc.
- Good immersion properties
- Neutral PH7 3
- Non poisonous
- Good insulation
- Smooth welding surface
- No deterioration
- No Dry solder joints
Included with the package:
- Hyperion Soldering Flux Paste 50g x 1
- Form: Light Brown Paste
- Specific Gravity: 0.89175 ± 0.00825 @ 20-25°C/68-77°F
- Density: 7.44 ± 0.7 lbs./gallon @ 20°C/68°F
- Solids Content: 40 ± 2.0%
- Free Acidity: None
- Chloride Content: None
- Inorganic Content: None
- Recommended Soldering Range: 200-260°C/390-500°F
- Spread Factor: 80 minimum
- Boiling Point: 85°C/180°F
- Freezing Effects: None
- Residue Characteristics: Non-Corrosive, Non-Conductive
- Weight: 50g
Hyperion Soldering Flux is a product formulated for use in the assembly processes that require safety precautions be engaged.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes. When using, do not eat, drink, or smoke. Wear gloves and eye protection.
- When soldering, many alloys contain lead; wash hands if hands come in contact with the product.
- Observe industrial hygiene and safety practices to assure conformance with local, state, and federal safety health and environmental regulations.
- Adequate ventilation should be provided when soldering. Consult the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for additional information.
The following conditions are recommended to achieve long-term stability and the assurance of consistent tacky Flux:
- Always Store flux at room temperature of 18-25ºC/64-77ºF.