You have no items in your shopping cart.
G7 3S 1200mAh Si-Graphene HvLi 75Cmax (4.35V)
Part Number: HP-G775C1200S3
Note! These 75Cmax 3S and 4S 1200 packs are AWESOME picks for 250 Quad Racing Sprints. Also see the 1800 and 2400 60Cmax, and 1200 and 1400 75Cmax/90Cmax packs to cover every Quad Racing application.
Hyperion, the leader in quality Lithium batteries for almost two decades, has just released a Lithium battery like no other; the Hyperion G7 HvLi Silicon-Graphene Pack performs at a whole new level. After more than two years of research the technology of the future is here.
Silicon combined with Graphene makes for a superior electrode compared to standard LiPo batteries. Hyperion proprietary Si-Graphene chemistry ensures that your G7 pack will have higher-capacity, lower internal resistance, and higher cycle life than the other-brand LiPo currently on the market.
The G7 combines quality Graphene substrate with a Silicon metalloid to produce a Lithium battery that is uncompromised in performance and reliability. Hyperion's proprietary Si-Graphene additive has been shown to be less prone to puffing than standard Silicon-only LiPo packs.
This new 2017 Hyperion chemistry unleashes a new-era of potential for all RC applications, such as Quad Racing, 3D Aerobatics, and even DIY/Industrial applications.
- Proprietary Si-Graphene formula increases discharge, capacity, and cycle-life
- 10%+ More Capacity than standard LiPo Batteries
- Stable High-voltage formula, less prone to puffing
- Low internal resistance, cooler running batteries
- High discharge rate, ability to provide current under-load
- Fast charging up to 5C~6C rate
- Compatible with both 4.2V and 4.35V chargers
- Capable of 500+ Cycle-life
- Capacity @4.2V: 1100mah
- Capacity @4.35V: 1200mah
- Voltage:3S, 11.4v nominal
- Discharge Rate: 75Cmax (75C burst, 30~40C continuous)
- Charge Rate: 6C maximum, 5C recommended
- Weight: 96g
- Dimensions: 70 x 34 x 20mm
- Power Connector: XT60U
- Balance Connector: JST-XH
*ISO 9001 Quality Control to provide the excellent cycle life and consistency from pack to pack for which Hyperion is well known.
**Continuous C-Rate for 100% rated capacity delivery is 1/2 C-Max rate.