You have no items in your shopping cart.
G7 3S 4400mAh Si-Graphene HvLi 75Cmax (4.35V)
Old Price: $70.95
Special Price: $48.79
Part Number: HP-G775C4400S3
Silicon combined with Graphene makes for a superior electrode compared to standard LiPo batteries. Hyperion proprietary Si-Graphene chemistry ensures that your G7 pack will have higher-capacity, lower internal resistance, and higher cycle life than the other-brand LiPo currently on the market.
The G7 combines quality Graphene substrate with a Silicon metalloid to produce a Lithium battery that is uncompromised in performance and reliability. Hyperion's proprietary Si-Graphene additive has been shown to be less prone to puffing than standard Silicon-only LiPo packs.
This new 2017 Hyperion chemistry unleashes a new-era of potential for all RC applications, such as Quad Racing, 3D Aerobatics, and even DIY/Industrial applications.
- Proprietary Si-Graphene formula increases discharge, capacity, and cycle-life
- 10%+ More Capacity than standard LiPo Batteries
- Stable High-voltage formula, less prone to puffing
- Low internal resistance, cooler running batteries
- High discharge rate, ability to provide current under-load
- Fast charging up to 5C~6C rate
- Compatible with both 4.2V and 4.35V chargers
- Capable of 500+ Cycle-life
- Capacity @4.2V: 4300mah
- Capacity @4.35V: 4400mah
- Voltage:3S, 11.4v nominal
- Discharge Rate: 75Cmax (75C burst, 30~40C continuous)
- Charge Rate: 6C maximum, 5C recommended
- Weight: 325g
- Dimensions: 134 x 43 x 25mm
- Power Connector: NA
- Balance Connector: JST-XH
*ISO 9001 Quality Control to provide the excellent cycle life and consistency from pack to pack for which Hyperion is well known.
**Continuous C-Rate for 100% rated capacity delivery is 1/2 C-Max rate.Note: This product image may not reflect the actual product. It is possible that you may receive a model with removable JST-XH connectors, in the case that you do, total length may increase by 2~3mm longer then mentioned in the above specs.