You have no items in your shopping cart.
RunCam Micro Sparrow 700TVL FPV Camera
Part Number: HP-RUNCAMSPRWM
The Runcam Micro Sparrow inherits all the features from the Sparrow and comes in even smaller size and lighter weight, due to no metal body and especially for use with micro FPV frame. With a 700TVL CMOS camera, 2.1mm FOV145°/16:9, 2~6S lipo (5-36V) support and integrated OSD all built into a frame size of 19x19x17mm box. The small frame factor make this camera a perfect for micro & mini size FPV applications. No need of external OSD, the integrated OSD lets you know real-time voltage of your drone.
The camera comes with accessories and includes a set of screws for mounting and all the cables needed to get you going including the 5D-OSD cable which makes camera settings via your headset a lot more easier. Almost all features are accessible via OSD menu and you can optimize the camera for the best FPV experience. At 4.6g the Micro Sparrow boasts of features not found in other brand cameras and you will go head over heels with the amazing HD picture quality of this small camera. So why wait, upgrade to the new micro Sparrow and enjoy FPV like never before!
- 700TVL 1/3" CMOS, 2.1mm FOV145°/16:9 FPV camera
- Wide voltage Power input, 2S-6S battery (DC 5 to 36V)
- Integrated OSD function, so that you know your aircraft real-time status
- NTSC/PAL selectable via menu
- Full Access to camera settings via OSD menu
- All accessories & cables included
Included with the package:
- RunCam Micro Sparrow 700TVL FPV Camera x 1
- Image Sensor: 1/3" CMOS Sensor
- Horizontal Resolution: 700TVL
- Lens: 2.1mm (M8) FOV145° / 16:9
- Signal System: NTSC/PAL Switchable on OSD menu
- Integrated OSD: Yes
- S/N Ratio: >50dB (AGC OFF)
- Electronic Shutter Speed: PAL: 1/25~100,000; NTSC: 1/30~100,000
- Auto Gain Control (AGC): LOW / MIDDLE / HIGH
- Min. Illumination: 0.01Lux@1.2F
- WDR: LOW / MIDDLE / HIGH
- DNR: 2DNR
- Day/Night: EXT / COLOR / BW / AUTO GEN
- Power: DC 5-36V
- Working Current: 12V@70mA / 5V@170mA
- Net Weight: 4.6g
- Dimensions: L19xW19xH17mm
Note: Unplug the 5D-OSD menu cable after OSD setting. Please refer manual for camera connections & OSD menu settings. The micro sparrow does not come with aluminum bracket mounting, but can be directly mounted to fpv frame by using M2 screws included.