You have no items in your shopping cart.
RunCam Sparrow 700TVL FPV Camera
Part Number: HP-RUNCAMSPRW
The Runcam Sparrow is the latest FPV camera from Runcam with all features you would expect and in even smaller size and weight too. With a 700TVL CMOS camera, 2.1mm FOV150°/16:9, 2~6S lipo (5-36V) support and integrated OSD all built into a frame size of 28x28x26mm box and an all metal body make this camera a perfect for small & mini size FPV applications. No need of external OSD, the integrated OSD lets you know real-time voltage of your drone.
The camera comes with a bunch of accessories and includes a Replaceable front and rear case, just incase you have a bad crash. One adjustable angle aluminum bracket with a set of screws and all the cables needed to get you going including the 5D-OSD cable which makes camera settings via your headset a lot more easier. Almost all features are accessible via OS menu and you can optimize the camera for the best FPV experience. At 14g the Sparrow boasts of features not found in other brand cameras and you will go head over heels with the amazing HD picture quality of this small camera. So why wait, upgrade to the new Sparrow and enjoy FPV like never before!
- 700TVL 1/3"" CMOS, 2.1mm FOV150°/16:9 FPV camera
- Wide voltage Power input, 2S-6S battery (DC 5 to 36V)
- Integrated MIC and OSD function, so that you know your aircraft real-time status
- NTSC/PAL selectable via menu
- Adjustable angle aluminum mounting bracket
- Full Access to camera settings via OSD menu
- All accessories & cables included
Included with the package:
- RunCam Sparrow 700TVL FPV Camera x 1
- Image Sensor: 1/3" CMOS Sensor
- Horizontal Resolution: 700TVL
- Lens: 2.1mm FOV150° / 16:9
- Signal System: NTSC/PAL Switchable on OSD menu
- Integrated OSD: Yes
- Integrated MIC: Yes
- Camera Menu: Yes
- S/N Ratio: >50dB (AGC OFF)
- Electronic Shutter Speed: PAL: 1/25~100,000; NTSC: 1/30~100,000
- Auto Gain Control (AGC): LOW / MIDDLE / HIGH
- Min. Illumination: 0.01Lux@1.2F
- WDR: LOW / MIDDLE / HIGH
- DNR: Yes
- Day/Night: EXT / COLOR / BW / AUTO GEN
- Power: DC 5-36V
- Working Current: 12V@80mA / 5V@180mA
- Net Weight: 14g
- Dimensions: L28xW26xH25mm
Note: Unplug the 5D-OSD menu cable after OSD setting. Please refer manual for camera connections & OSD menu settings.