You have no items in your shopping cart.
RXD250 Quad Racer
Part Number: GP-RISE0250
Race and train at the absolute edge
RISE RXD 250 Quad Racer is a race copter especially conceived for both novice and advanced pilots wanting to enter the exciting world of FPV racing. The entirely new premium foam/carbon composite frame is not only extremely light and robust, but also helps good attitude recognition. The model is already factory-assembled, with 2280 kV brushless motors, controller and CC3D processor all connected. You need only install your own receiver and adjust the model to your transmitter. Of course RXD 250 is prepared for installation of an FPV system and, under observation of the legal requirements, can also be used for FPV racing. With RISE RXD 250 you can enter the race copter class without risk and experience the thrills of racing yourself!
The RXD series stands for RISE Extreme Durability. Carefully crafted to be supremely rugged, every RXD250 frame is constructed using a premium foam/carbon composite. Pre-built and Receiver ready—just add your battery, receiver, and fly!
- 250 class racing quad
- Extremely durable foam, carbonfiber and fiberglass frame
- 10A brushless speed controls
- 2280kV brushless motors
- CC3D Flight Controller is pre-programmed, no setup needed
- Vivid LEDs make it easy to see the RXD250 in low-light flight.
- Includes a camera mount optimized for FPV racing. Add a compatible camera for exciting First Person View action!
- Pre-built RXD250
- Pre-programmed CC3D controller with LibrePilot
- CC3D wire harness
- (4) 5x4” props
Required to Complete:
- 5-Channel radio system(Tx, Rx)
- 3S 1500-1800mAh LiPo battery
- LiPo balancing charger
- FPV equipment
- Diagonal Size: 9.8 in (250 mm) motor to motor
- Width: 220 mm (8.7 in)
- Length: 270 mm (10.6 in)
- Blade Length: 125 mm (4.9 in)
- Empty Weight: 300 g (10.6 oz) without battery and FPV system
- RTF Weight: 437 g (15.4 oz) with 1300mA LiPo and FPV system
NOTE: A HAM license is required to operate the Video Transmitter in North America
FAA registration required