You have no items in your shopping cart.
SKYRC Ultimate Duo 1400W/30A Balance Charger/Discharger
Part Number: SK-UDUO1400
SKYRC Ultimate 1400W is a dual output DC charger which is capable of charging/discharging all kinds of batteries. In synchronous mode, when charging two same batteries, both channels can set by operating one channel.
SKYRC Ultimate 1400W charger has lithium battery meter and lithium battery internal resistance meter. It has automatic charging current limit, capacity limit, temperature threshold and processing time limit.
In Synchronous mode, when charging two same batteries, both charging channels can be set by channel one.
Balance Port for Charging/Discharging
For some small batteries without main connector, you could use the balance socket to charge and discharge the battery to storage status.
LiHV Mode Available
The additional LiHV mode is able to charge the new generation of LiPo batteries with an end of charge voltage of 4.35V.
Mega Power 1400W/30A:
SKYRC Ultimate 1400W employs the circuit that features an output power of 700W x2. It can charge/discharge up to 20S NiCd/MiMH or 8S Lithium batteries with maximum current of 30A.
Lithium Battery Balancer:
SKYRC 1400W employs an individual-cell-voltage balancer. It isn’t necessary to connect an external balancer for balance charging.
Program Data Store/Load:
The charger can store up to 10 different charge/discharge profiles for your convenience. Users can call out these data at any time without any special program setting.
The user can check battery’s total voltage, the highest voltage, the lowest voltage and each cell’s voltage by this charger.
Battery Resistance Meter:
The user can check battery’s total internal resistance and each cell’s internal resistance.
- • Automatic Charging Current Limit
- • Capacity Limit
- • Temperature Threshold
- • Processing Time Limit
The charger allows user to set the charge/discharge end voltage.
What's in the Box
- • SKYRC Ultimate Duo 1400W Charger
- • 2-8S Multiple Balance Board Adapter x 2
- • Insulated Banana to Xt60 Battery Connector x 2
- • Charging Cable with Insulated Banana Connector x 2
- • DC Input Voltage: 11-30V
- • Controls: Button
- • Display Type: 2x16 LCD
- • Display Backlight: Blue
- • Case Material: Metal
- • Cooling System: Built-in fan x2pc
- • PC Communications: USB Port for Firmware Upgrade
- • External Port:
- ◦Balance Socket-XH
- ◦Temperature Probe Socket
- ◦Battery Socket
- ◦DC Input
- ◦Micro USB Port for PC Control
- • Delta Peak Detection: NiMH/NiCad: 3-15mV/cell (Default 4mV/cell)
- • Charge Cutoff Temperature: 20-80ºC(adjustable)
- • Charge Voltage:
- ◦NiMH/NiCad: Delta peak detection
- ◦LiPo: 4.18-4.3V/cell
- ◦LiIon: 4.08-4.2V/cell
- ◦LiFe: 3.58-3.7V/cell
- ◦LiHV: 4.25-4.35V/cell
- • Balance Current: Max. 800mA/cell
- • Trickle Current for NiMH/NiCad: 50-300mA & OFF
- • Reading Voltage Range: 0.1-34.8V/cell
- • Battery Types/Cells:
- ◦LiPo/LiIon/LiFe/LiHV: 2-8cells
- ◦NiMH/NiCad: 1-20cells
- ◦Pb: 2-24V
- • Battery Capacity Range:
- ◦NiMH/NiCad: 100-50000mAh
- ◦LiPo/LiIon/LiFe/LiHV: 100-50000mAh
- ◦Pb: 100-50000mAh
- • Charge Current: 0.1A-1A (±0.3A) 1.1A-30A (±10%)
- • Safety Timer: 1-720minutes off
- • Charge Wattage: 700W x 2
- • Discharge Current: 0.1A-5A (±10%)
- • Balance Port Discharge Current: 10-500mA
- • Discharge Cut-off Voltage:
- ◦NiMH/NiCad: 0.1-1.1V/cell
- ◦LiPo: 3.0-3.3V/cell
- ◦LiIon: 2.9—3.2V/cell
- ◦LiFe: 2.6-2.9V/cell
- ◦LiHV: 3.1-3.4V/cell
- ◦Pb: 1.8V
- • Discharge Wattage: 30W X2
- • Balance Cells: 8 cells
- • Memory: 10 different charge/discharge profiles in each channel
- • Charge Method:
- ◦CC/CV for lithium types and lead (Pb) batteries
- ◦Delta-peak Sensitivity for NiMH/NiCad
- • Weight: 1220g
- • Dimensions: 200 x 140 x 55 mm (LxWxH)