You have no items in your shopping cart.
T-Motor Alpha 60A LV 500Hz 4~6S ESC
Part Number: TM-ESCALPHA60A
T-motor's revolutionary ESC based on FOV (Sine Wave) with intelligent algorithm to satisfy the requirements of professional applications for efficient, accurate and stable motor control. Alpha series Esc's are more efficient compared to traditional esc's using square wave driving and in combination with U series motor can achieve long flight times. Alpha Esc's features multiple protection system and its intelligent design enables to timely detect & adjust parameters such as low voltage, over current, throttle loss signal, motor lock and short circuit etc. thus prolonging the lifespan. Nano coating technology is adopted using IP55 Ingres Protection, making this esc Anti corrosion, dust resistance and waterproof, thus allowing safe operation in any type of environments.
Alpha series esc's are revolutionary esc based on (FOV) using Sine wave algorithm to satisfy the requirements of professional applicaitons for efficient, accurate and steady motor control. Lightweight compared to other esc's of same size using Ultra lite shell makes cooling efficient and contributes to lower temperature by 10%. Active braking functions allows recycle of energy allowing to recharge the battery when slowing down and increasing flight times.
- Adopt FOC (Sine wave technology) to adjust parameters
- IP55 Ingress Protection against corrosion, dust & water
- Efficient cooling using Ultra lite shell
- Multiple protection function
- Active braking function, recycle energy
- 6S LiPo support with 40A continuous and 60A peak
Included with the package:
- T-Motor Alpha 60A LV 500Hz 4~6S ESC x 1
- Input Voltage Min: 18~25v (6s Lipo)
- Max Continuous Current: 40A
- Peak Current (10s): 60A
- Idle Current: <50ma
- BEC: No
- Throttle Pos. range: 1100-1900µs
- Throttle Refresh frequency: 500HzThrottle Response speed: 50ms
- Size (LxWxH): 71.3x32.5x15.9mm
- Weight: 62.8g
- Motor Cable: 16AWG, 70mm x 3 (Silicone coated, Deep Orange)
- Power cable: 14AWG, 175mm (Silicone wire Red/Black)
- Signal cable: PVC flat cable with JP 3P male connector
- Please read user manual carefully before using ESC, in order to avoid damage through improper use
- Ensure all wires & joints are well insulated to avoid short circuits
- Use Solder equipment of good power in order to avoid bad solder joints that can lead to unpredictable results
- Never lock motors when ESC's are powered on, fatal damage can occur to both ESC & motor
- Do not use ESC's in high temperature environment, doing so can lead to temperature protection CUT-OFF
- This ESC is a High power system for use with RC models only, improper use can result in injury to self, others and damage to property.
- We assume no responsibility for personal injury, property damage or consequential losses resulting from improper use of this product.