You have no items in your shopping cart.
T-Motor F30A FPV 30A V2 2-4S ESC for FPV Racing
Part Number: TM-ESCF30A
Now T-Motor have joined the racing drone's club & is out with a new 30A ESC which supports 2-6S lipo compatible for extreme FPV racing. T-Motor is known for producing high quality ESCs, at an affordable price. The F series ESC's are created based on the features of the F series motors for optimum performance giving free rein to motor potential. The ESCs are made from state of the art MOSFETs with low internal resistance and high performance MPS half bridge driver chip for best throttle response with speed & efficiency. Compatible with BLHeli-S & Dshot ESC Support, Oneshot125, Oneshot42 and Multishot for smooth, stable and efficient flying. Meticulous PCB layout minimizes its size making it perfect for mini size drones. Equipped with twisted pair wire for throttle signal cable to omit interference. Online upgrade is possible through signal cable and simultaneous parameter adjustment of all Esc's can be done through FC with BLHeli software.
- High performance MPS half bridge driver chip
- State of Art Mosfets for low internal resistance
- 2-6S Lipo compatible
- Original BLHeli-S firmware
- Mini size and ultra-light weight
- Quick parameter adjustment, all the ESC parameters can be adjusted simultaneously via flight controller.
- Support various throttle signals: 1-2ms, Oneshot125(125-250us), Oneshot42(41.7-83.3us) and Multishot(5-25us)
- Twisted pair(TP) throttle signal cable reduces the crosstalk during signal transmission which guarantees stable flight
- Upgradeable through signal cable
Included with the package:
- T-Motor F30A FPV 30A V2 2-4S ESC for FPV Racing x 1
- Continuous Current: 30A
- Burst Current: 40A
- Lipo(cell): 2-6S
- Weight Wires Included: 6.6g
- Dimension(L×W×H): 30.5*14.9*5 mm
- BEC: NO
- MCU: EFM8bb21f16G
- Please read user manual carefully before using ESC, in order to avoid damage through improper use
- Ensure all wires & joints are well insulated to avoid short circuits
- Use Solder equipment of good power in order to avoid bad solder joints that can lead to unpredictable results
- Never lock motors when ESCs are powered on, fatal damage can occur to both ESC & motor
- Do not use ESCs in high temperature environment, doing so can lead to temperature protection CUT-OFF
- This ESC is a High power system for use with RC models only, improper use can result in injury to self, others and damage to property.
- We assume no responsibility for personal injury, property damage or consequential losses resulting from improper use of this product.