You have no items in your shopping cart.
T-Motor F35A 4-In-1BLHeli-S ESC 2~4S
Part Number: TM-ESCF35A4IN1
T-motor is a worldwide leading supplier of components and systems for the Aerial photography, Industrial and commercial application in the precision drive technology sector. With outstanding quality products and leading position in the niche market. The 'FPV' series Esc are specifically designed for multi-rotor racing. FPV racing requires instant throttle response and the FPV esc supports various throttle signals like Dshot 1200/600/300 for prompt and superb throttle response with zero lag operation. 32 bit main control chip ensures fastest computing advantage compared to traditional esc. Guaranteed reliability and performance with every series of Esc's. Super efficient in terms of power consumption and excellent thrust to weight ratio when coupled with T motor's and Propellers!
The new F35A 4-in-1 Esc from T-motors is best suited for small drones tight on space and looking for maximum current delivery. The stack design allows for easy and clean wire free setups with only one set of wire connection to the flight controller. Comes preloaded with Original BLheli_S firmware with powerful performance and diverse functions, making esc parameter setting and firmware upgrading easy. Switch to the new 4-in-1 esc and get rid of configuration and soldering 4 independent esc's!
- Original BLheli_S firmware
- Mini size, ultra-light
- Quick parameter adjustment: all the ESC parameters can be adjusted simultaneously via flight controller
- Perfect Dshot150, Dshot300 and Dshot600 integration
- Support 1-2MS, Oneshot125, Oneshot42 and Multishot
Included with the package:
- T-Motor F35A 4-In-1 2~4S BLheli_S-S ESC x 1
- Brand: T-Motor
- Item name: F35A 4 In 1 2-4S ESC
- MCU: 32bit STM32f0501
- Continuous current: 35A
- Burst current (10S): 45A
- Lipo (cell): 2-4S
- Dimension LxWxH(mm): 32x32mm
- Mouting holes: 30.5x30.5mm
- Weight: 12g
- Please read user manual carefully before using ESC, in order to avoid damage through improper use
- Ensure all wires & joints are well insulated to avoid short circuits
- Use Solder equipment of good power in order to avoid bad solder joints that can lead to unpredictable results
- Never lock motors when ESC's are powered on, fatal damage can occur to both ESC & motor
- Do not use ESC's in high temperature environment, doing so can lead to temperature protection CUT-OFF
- This ESC is a High power system for use with RC models only, improper use can result in injury to self, others and damage to property.
- We assume no responsibility for personal injury, property damage or consequential losses resulting from improper use of this product.