You have no items in your shopping cart.
Vengeance 280 2.0 Semi-DIY Quad Set PNP (w/o VTX)
Old Price: $99.95
Special Price: $59.95
Part Number: HP-FPVENGU280SDIY
Hyperion quality products!
The Hyperion Vengeance 280 2.0 Semi-DIY Quad Set PNP (w/o VTX) is here! This DIY kit comes partly assembled and requires minor assembly at your end. The DIY version kit offers professionals and DIY users an extra advantage of assembling and modifying at will and also use VTX of your choice. A Hyperion 600 TVL 1/3 CMOS Camera pre-mounted on a single axis gimbal is included. Just add a VTX and make the most out of the Vengeance 2.0 DIY kit at minimal cost and make FPV flying affordable and easy.
What makes the Vengeance 280 the Next-Generation FPV Racer?
Hyperion's customized FC comes with a built-in OSD and makes fine-tuning and setup simple; just plug in your receiver, battery, set up via OSD, connect to your goggles, and fly! Its that simple. This is a solderless kit and comes with connectors preinstalled just plug in the connections, thanks to its design an integrated PDB takes care of all the power management and its 3~4S LiPo compatible.
Ultimate FPV Adrenaline
The Hyperion Vengeance 280 FPV Racer can make YOU the dominant player on any circuit. Rigid carbon-fiber arms with robust aluminum double-supports makes this fully assembled racer light but also incredibly tough. In the event of a crash, the vibration dampened carbon-fiber camera mount will smartly detach during impact. LED indicators help visually identify your current flight mode whether Normal, Altitude Hold, or Acro Mode. Powerful 2804 motors with eight degrees forward tilt give you the aerodynamic performance and extra edge. The streamlined, orange-accented carbon-fiber frame, combined with Hyperion's advanced controller design, will drive your Vengeance racer past the competition, with stylish design and color-appeal.
Why the forward motor angle?
To go fast forward your props must be tilted forward. With that simple idea in mind Hyperion went on to pursue perfection. Testing revealed an 8° angle to be ideal, making the transition to fast forward flight quicker, while reducing induced drag on the airframe to a minimum, for the highest acceleration and top speed. Beginners can choose the traditional 0 degree motor mounts on the Vengeance that are included.
The Vengeance accepts almost any Receiver
Our expertly modified flight controller is compatible to be used with standard PWM receivers, PPM or single-wire solutions such as S-Bus and Horizon Spektrum™ Satellite or Hyperion Satellite Receivers Compatible.
The Vengeance 280 comes ready for FPV with the built in OSD, customized flight board with integrated PDB allowing for 5/12v and AV outputs for direct connection to the VTX and camera, then your really off to the races! The pre installed 600TVL 1/3 CMOS camera on a single-axis gimbal is mounted to a dampened carbon-fiber plate. If you wish to choose a lightweight, clearer-imaged, and more robust setup for thorough-bred FPV racing, then we recommend that you purchase the Hyperion 1K TVL camera with Adjustable Angle FPV Camera mount (not included).
Pure Carbon-Fiber Frame
Extra thick, pure carbon-fiber, 1.5mm wall boom tubes protect the structure and vital electronics. The Boom tubes connect to the pure-carbon frame plates via dual CNC-Aluminum supports, for a body as beautiful as it is strong, with just the right amount of flex for impact force attenuation. The Vengeance Racer is also carefully designed for mass centralization, for the highest roll and pitch rates in the class.
32 Bit Flight Controller with Cleanflight firmware
The exclusively designed onboard Naze Style 32 Bit Flight Controller handles the eight degree forward-canted motors effortlessly, as it has been programmed specifically for the Vengeance Racer, with pre-tuned flight settings. The pre-loaded Cleanflight software provides extreme maneuverability combined with solid stability.
On-screen Display Features
OSD Data such as Voltage keeps you visually "connected" with your Vengeance. The built-in OSD gives you the flexibility to do what you want to do. Quick and easy Flight settings from the comfort of your own goggles or monitor. Effortlessly change PID and flight settings without a computer.
Pre-loaded Selections for Three Flight Modes
Three different flight modes pre-loaded. Take the guessing out of your quad setup. These pre-loaded flight modes will get you in the air fast, and make for instant tunability to your location and event.
- Mode 1: Auto-Level (Normal mode)
- Mode 2: Auto-Level & Altitude Hold (Altitude hold mode)
- Mode 3: Auto-Level & Altitude Hold & Roll/Loop Mode (Acro Mode)
See your Flight Modes
No more guessing on which flight mode you're on. Bright LED Indicators on the frame will change based on what you have selected whether Normal Mode, Altitude Hold, or Acro mode.
Blazing LED-infused Landing Gear
Super-Bright Red/Green LED lights flow through the translucent, rugged polymer landing legs, for a clear indication of direction and location from great distances. This helps you when you're flying visually, or your helps your spotter when you're flying FPV with goggles. It also shows all the guys behind you where their target is, so throttle up and leave them behind!
- Vengeance 2.0 FPV Racer DIY Kit Semi assembled
- 0° Heavy-Duty Clear Acrylic Motor Mounts
- Partly Assembled: Requires assembly of arms and plugging wires
- On-Screen Display (OSD): Program or set up your Vengeance on-the-fly, no computer needed
- In-Flight-Adjustable Single-Axis Camera Gimbal, Self-leveling during flight
- 600TVL 1/3"" CMOS High-Quality FPV Camera (assembled onto 1-axis gimbal)
- Robust, Pure Carbon-Fiber Frame with Carbon Exoskeleton Reinforcements
- Stress-Flex Designed to Withstand Impacts, Mass centralized for high-rate turning
- Black-Anodized, High-Strength CNC Aluminum Boom Mounts
- Tough, Translucent Polymer Landing Legs with Built-in Directional Red-Green LED
- 8° Forward-Tilt Motor Mounts for Aerodynamic Efficiency and Top Speed Performance
- Four 2804, 2300Kv High-Output Brushless Motors
- Custom Compact BL-Heli 20A Motor Controllers (ESC)
- Visual LED Flight Mode Indicator. Easy to confirm your flight mode
- Pre-loaded with Three Flight Modes: Normal, Altitude Hold, or Acro Mode
- Customized NAZE 32 Bit Flight Controller 7DOF (with BMP sensor)
- Altitude Hold via Integrated Barometric Pressure Sensor (BMP)
- 3S and 4S LiPo Battery Compatible
- Plug-n-Play Ready for Optional GPS modules
- Built-in Low-voltage Audible Alarm
- Compatible with Single Wire* or Traditional Receivers (*S-Bus, Horizon Spektrum™ Satellite, or Hyperion Compatible receivers)
- Box includes Carry Handle and Foam Racer Cradle + Parts Holder, for service as field case
- One Set 5x3 CC/CCW Propellers Included
Included with the package:
- Vengeance 280 2.0 Semi-DIY Quad Set PNP (w/o VTX) x 1
- Frame Size: 280mm DeadCat style
- Material: Carbon Fiber/Aluminum alloy
- Motors: 4x 2804-size, 2300Kv High-Output Brushless
- ESC: 4x Hyperion Custom Compact BL-Heli 20A
- Controller: Naze32 7DOF (customized)
- PDB: Integrated
- Camera: 600 TVL 1/3 CMOS (mounted on single axis gimbal)
Needed for Completion:
- Battery: 3S/4S, 1200~1800mah (Hyperion 60Cmax or 80Cmax recommended)
- Props: 4S= 5x3, 3S=5x3, 5x4, or 6x3 depending on application (5x3 included with Racer)
- Transmitter and Receiver 6 channels
- FPV Monitor or Goggles with integrated receiver on 5.8ghz
- VTX: 5.8ghz 32ch 20/200mW selectable
- Antenna: 5.8Ghz tuned (matching pair of your choice)
Please note that Vengeance flight controller only support Cleanflight firmware NAZE 1.14.2 version.
For settings & configuration, Please use Cleanflight 1.2.4 which can be downloaded here"