You have no items in your shopping cart.
Zero Sport Fighter .46/EP ARF
Part Number: GP-GPMA1209
"In the Fight" Realism
In flight ease Full-scale Zeros were intricately-constructed and incredibly agile aircraft that required months of training to fly. This Sport-Fighter version gets you to the flight line faster than with any kit and, once there, is an easy flier for anyone transitioning from a high wing trainer AND a plane that can "tear up the sky" doing aerobatics. Soar in a piece of history today with the Sport Fighter Zero ARF.
- Fast, easy assembly
- Excellent sport flier
- Realistic trim scheme
- A large, magnetically-attached hatch makes accessing onboard gear and LiPo batteries quick and easy.
- The ailerons are operated by individual servos. This allows fine tuning of the ailerons and flaperon mixing.
- Includes parts for brushless and glow power setups.
Required to Complete
- 4-6channel radio(Tx, Rx)
- 4-5 45oz-in minimum servos (HP-DS16-FCD x4 or NP-XL-36 x4)
- .46-.55 cu in engine OR 42-50-800kV brushless outrunner motor
- 75A ESC
- 4S 14.8V 2000mAh (minimum) LiPo battery
- Compatible Charger
- Propeller 13x8 for recommended motor
- Wingspan: 56.5 in (1435 mm)
- Wing Area: 537 in² (34.6 dm²)
- Weight: 5-5.75 lb (2.2-2.6 kg)
- Wing Loading: 21-25 oz/ft² (64-76 g/dm²)
- Length: 46 in (1170 mm)
FAA registration required